Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box for people with no e-mails yet

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D

To get a life, we all need

Thank you, kickserve. Yes, most of you do need to get a life, stop stalking the secretaries or admission’s people and do something productive with your lives. I thought we’re here for information and to support each other, but all I hear are nasty, jealous comments. Perhaps your referees scored you low on maturity and that’s why you were rejected.

Yes, I am a grad student and have a publication from every lab I’ve been to if that satisfies you. I don’t sit here 24/7 or check my email every few minutes.

Ok. So I was the one who did the stats.

It's important to mention that those numbers are most likely WAY OFF.

Also UofT is a more popular school on this forum and should get more people posting their stats. Also, many people posting are first time posters. Keep that in mind. Also, HBP got an invite in mid-March last year.

The reason we don't get an invite is not because they didn't have enough spots left, it's because they didn't want to meet us...

+1

I know they can make spaces for people they want to meet, but the odds of adding another interview day seems bizarre to me. Sigh...looks like we are headed into a long weekend and won't hear anything until Tuesday (or even later).

I really hope there's still a chance and that we're not needlessly waiting it out.

Still haven't heard back. This is insanity.

+1

I know they can make spaces for people they want to meet, but the odds of adding another interview day seems bizarre to me. Sigh...looks like we are headed into a long weekend and won't hear anything until Tuesday (or even later).

I really hope there's still a chance and that we're not needlessly waiting it out.

There's no logical reason to assume that any of the March dates are full. Also, they can just add more interviews to any of the March dates, rather than creating a whole new interview day.

exactly how I feel, I checked every possible box in my mail to make sure that my rejection isn't lying somewhere in there...:(

I know... I just don't get why I still haven't received any response. I cannot think of a reason for the adcom to not have a decision on my application yet...

Archived