Premed 101 Forums

Announcement on Queen's website

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
relax peeps, this might mean nothing.

Haha, says the guy (girl?) who had the balance and now the link... Even if it means nothing, you're still on the better side of things ;)

Anyways, I DO have to stop worrying because it's taking away from Stem Cell bio studying... Must.stop.checking.pm101.

Realistically, if I saw the accept/decline link I would probably try to play it off too, just so I wouldn't get my hopes smashed. But cmon guys... congrats for those who have the link/deposit.

Does lightning strike twice?

Realistically, if I saw the accept/decline link I would probably try to play it off too, just so I wouldn't get my hopes smashed. But cmon guys... congrats for those who have the link/deposit.

Does lightning strike twice?

Hmm, makes sense. It's hard to keep yourself from getting excited but still know that you have to wait till it's official.

And yes, congrats to those with that info! Here's to hoping it translates into good news for you on May 5th... And hopefully, still good news for those of us w/o the info

I'm hate to throw a wrench in the whole thing, but I didn't have a deposit, and now I'm showing the accept/decline button...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? (I guess this anxiety is what I get for checking PM101 an hour before a final exam!)

Did you check after the deposits were removed?

I'm hate to throw a wrench in the whole thing, but I didn't have a deposit, and now I'm showing the accept/decline button...

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? (I guess this anxiety is what I get for checking PM101 an hour before a final exam!)

As neuronix said - the deposits were pulled at like 3pm on the day they appeared; if you checked substantially after that you would not have had one.

Also got the "accept/decline" status.

A question to those who also saw the "deposit" link on their account: have these been removed as of now, or does anyone still see this on their status?

Ugghhh trying not to read into this too much...

Deposits were removed as of 3pm or so on the day they occurred.

Make sure to vote on the vote thread! It's looking like this might not mean anything.

Also got the "accept/decline" status.

A question to those who also saw the "deposit" link on their account: have these been removed as of now, or does anyone still see this on their status?

Ugghhh trying not to read into this too much...

I don't think that any of us who had the deposit info still have it (I don't). It was removed around 3:15 on the day everyone was frantically checking.

Keep in mind there is a MASSIVE waitlist at Queens. There have been 2 years where over a 100 people declined their offer. And with all the crap they've pulled off this year I'm sure some students with multiple acceptances will be less inclined to go there (more so than usual).

Archived