Premed 101 Forums

Announcement on Queen's website

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else unable to activate their account???? Perhaps we have three pools of applicants here (:( ) ..... unless they have yet to input all the names

I couldn't activate it initially, so I had to call the help desk (there's a phone number given). They fixed the problem (whatever the heck it was).

No deposit owing....

oh yeah, and we're basing this whole thing on 5(!) people who had the balance...that's low, even for this forum, considering that on avg, 30-40% of acceptances are posted here.

Except that its a dead period where people don't really check pm101 until may, and people would have had to checked in a very narrow time window today. So I'm not surprised there were only a few.

Except that its a dead period where people don't really check pm101 until may, and people would have had to checked in a very narrow time window today. So I'm not surprised there were only a few.

Agreed. I guess we'll all just have to wait a while and find out for sure...

Well that was fun. I don't buy the test theory because I would imagine any tests would be spun through some form of ghost account and not used on actual applicants.

I'll jump on the "let's wait and see" suggestion. Let's just hope May 5th's results don't require any analysis :P

The only thing I can say i safely gained from this thread was that athletes from QWOP will never win the 100 m dash (at least not with me coaching them)

You guys clearly do not know the RFD rule of price errors:

No good can come from calling and rousing their awareness.

lol. The RFD people are serious about that rule too.

I didn't check my account because of this very thread. If I saw no balance, I would have thought I was rejected. If I saw a balance, I would have thought it was a mistake and I was rejected. Either way I would have been thinking about it for the next month. So I decided to wait until May 5th to check.

wow. i'm sorry my question caused so much anxiety. my balance is gone now too. i wonder if the balance showed up for people creating the account earlier? (e.g. 24 hours after account activation, it showed up). anyone created the account yesterday and had no balance? or someone who just created an account today and the balance was already there?

I didn't check my account because of this very thread. If I saw no balance, I would have thought I was rejected. If I saw a balance, I would have thought it was a mistake and I was rejected. Either way I would have been thinking about it for the next month. So I decided to wait until May 5th to check.

Nice work tok, I wish I had done the same

Wow...I...didn't even think of that. Wow. Good work.

As someone who checked and DID have a deposit, I am also jealous of your strategy. This has been such an unproductive day.

Hi,

I am not sure if this will re-ignite speculation. With the Queen's netId, the format is:

0 - (initials) - a 3 digit number.

The 3 digit number is getting on my nerves. After what has just happened with Solus, I am going a bit crazy.

Could the 3 digit number identify your rank (or is it just when you were interviewed - I interviewed on March 5 - or when someone signed up for a netid?)

Mine is less than 120 but >110. I guess if we have a range like 110-115 and more than 5 people identify themselves within it, then it probably means nothing. One of the individuals who had a balance shown on Solus could also identify whether their number was 099 or less...

maybe I am making a fuss over nothing...

Hi,

I am not sure if this will re-ignite speculation. With the Queen's netId, the format is:

0 - (initials) - a 3 digit number.

The 3 digit number is getting on my nerves. After what has just happened with Solus, I am going a bit crazy.

Could the 3 digit number identify your rank (or is it just when you were interviewed - I interviewed on March 5 - or when someone signed up for a netid?)

Mine is less than 120 but >110. I guess if we have a range like 110-115 and more than 5 people identify themselves within it, then it probably means nothing. One of the individuals who had a balance shown on Solus could also identify whether their number was 099 or less...

maybe I am making a fuss over nothing...

I don't have a number after my 0-initials

Archived