Premed 101 Forums

Announcement on Queen's website

On RFD, when a video game that's supposed to be $60 is erroneously priced at $30, you should see the panic that ensues.

I'm surprised that there isn't more on PM101, given the magnitude of the decision being made here.

Surprised no one has photoshopped the status page with "accepted" into "pending" yet.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the past year, Western has been having issues with our Wi-Fi AND cell service on campus. An article in a spoof version of our school newspaper discussed students using carrier pigeons to send each other "texts."

Maybe Queens should look into that for May 5th. It'll probably have the same success rate as their current program AND it may lead to some good ol' fashioned laughs...

Well we wont know for sure until May 5th. If the balance did indeed indicate an acceptance than we know Queens ****ed up big time this year. If not, then they at the very least caused a lot of uncesary stress to many premeds lol.

All they will ever do is apologize through email if that does happen...it's not going to change much unfortunately.

We did get good laughs out of this though, despite the stress.

Surprised no one has photoshopped the status page with "accepted" into "pending" yet.

I told an engineer buddy of mine about this whole mess and he told me to do that. His conclusion was "premeds must be the easiest ppl on earth to troll"

i honestly think the deposit doesn't mean anything.i doubt that file reviews are done yet (i recall someone calling and asking)

I just hope they triple check the file reviews so no errors are made on the rankings.

I told an engineer buddy of mine about this whole mess and he told me to do that. His conclusion was "premeds must be the easiest ppl on earth to troll"

i honestly think the deposit doesn't mean anything.i doubt that file reviews are done yet (i recall someone calling and asking)

I just hope they triple check the file reviews so no errors are made on the rankings.

you're probably right. but when i called student accounts to sort everything out, they assured me that any charges on a student account must be initiated by a human being. it's very odd that whoever was handling accounts "glitched" and put a balance of 1050 on certain accounts. who knows what it means! we'll find out may 5th

Silly TOK, girls cant be drinking buddies, and I didn't say *that* kinda buddy...
*insulted* What next? Are you going to tell me that girls can't watch hockey as well?

:rolleyes:

True statement.

Archived