Premed 101 Forums

Team Waitlist

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hear hear!

Yes, Queen's, some of us may have made fun of you these past couple of months, days and well, hours, but really, it's because we love (and because we're anxious/frustrated premeds).

Now tell us how to stay on the waitlist!

Don't know about waitlist size per se but I have read many posts these past couple of weeks/months that last year (or year before?) the WL saw movement of 100 spots...so at least 100 people were waitlisted...how many actually got in off the WL, I have no idea.

And no problem, guys. I don't see me getting any sleep, so might as well be productive. Here's to hoping we all either get good news from Queens soon, or get/have gotten good news from other schools (still waiting on Western here!)

When would we hear if we get off the waitlist?

What date should I be marking in my calender?

You mean "off" as in "sorry, we have no more spots" or "congrats you're in"? I think the former could be as late as en of July even? As for the latter, no idea. Queens supposedly waits the whole period (in our case, the three weeks to accept the offer) before offering spots to the WLers...but apparently, they don't always follow their claim. Reading last year's board, I think most of the

movement was in June, two weeks after offers

Awww it sucks that Queen's only offers waitlist spots after May 27th. Has anyone called about whether they'd offer spots before may 27th?

They only offer waitlist spots after May 27th? Where did you hear that Peace? I really hope it's before 27th too.

Archived