Premed 101 Forums

My thoughts on Fashion Trends

thehockeykid

Looking back at this thread made me laugh, thanks bumping this thread. I can see how I was more uptight, felts like ages ago since I made this thread.

Now I believe that people can dress however makes them happy (tyra's talk showed me this).

I still do like people that have a similar fashion sense to me though. I also do the majority of my shopping online now cause it is alot cheaper, more selection, email coupons, not crowded, and the convenience. Another reason why I like shopping online is cause other people around you would be less likely to have the same article of clothing as you.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also dislike the ''leggins/jeggings/tights-as-pants''trend.

and ugg boots

and canada goose winter coats (theyre everywhere!)

and joggings(sweats) with writings on the booty.

I like this kind of outfit (on the left) :outfit

ps: are leggings under shorts a no-no?blair-mj-flats.jpg]I like to wear this sometimes but my friend thinks it looks funny...

I love this outfit, and all her outfits- haha Boa I think I'm going to go watch Gossip Girl just b/c I stumbled upn this post :P

Leggings under shorts look good on her in the show, but I don't think they'd look good practically... I think leggings under jean shorts look gross though, which reminds me of how girls at York dress.. it just looks so bad :o

hmmm, my fashion goal is to try everything, my wardrobe is pretty gigantic (even with all the clothes i lose) so i like to create different images for myself and see how people around me respond. my one piece of advice would be to not buy white soccer jerseys... way to much money to spend on something that'll eventually get an unwashable stain... oh well, when that happens you can wear your 110 dollar national team jersey of choice to the gym and be the most fashionable person there... lol.

Archived