Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

^ OUCH.

No, only this face describes me in such situations: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/150/i/2010/237/2/9/Confused_Turtle_by_Kadaken.png

If you could learn any language that is completely foreign to you, which would you pick?

Dutch, so I could move to amsterdam and be happy

I still am a kid!

What quote best describes 2012 for you?

It luckily went by so quickly

How many wives would you have if it was expected of you to have multiple wives and frowned upon to be monogamous?

Dutch, so I could move to amsterdam and be happy

It luckily went by so quickly

How many wives would you have if it was expected of you to have multiple wives and frowned upon to be monogamous?

Um if I were said husband I would have 3 wives, because if there were only 2, they'd fight a lot which would be a pain, but wives are also pretty pricey I'd assume.

If you could go to any country that you've never been to before, which would it be?

Um if I were said husband I would have 3 wives, because if there were only 2, they'd fight a lot which would be a pain, but wives are also pretty pricey I'd assume.

If you could go to any country that you've never been to before, which would it be?

Prague (Czech republic)

Soon praguie, soooon

Do you enjoy the comedic stylings of Sascha Baron Cohen?

sidebar here: what happened to jerkstore?

He had some uhh things to take care of, he'll be back around once in a while but he's all good.

caymen islands, i think that is a good place for a honeymoon. we can go scuba diving, i am padi certified :)

Sascha Baron Cohen is funny, i saw him in borat but his comedy routine seemed to get old after a while

have u ever been scuba diving?

Nope but it's on the to do list

Better than bon iver's ^?

caymen islands, i think that is a good place for a honeymoon. we can go scuba diving, i am padi certified :)

Sascha Baron Cohen is funny, i saw him in borat but his comedy routine seemed to get old after a while

have u ever been scuba diving?

Nope, and I actually don't think I'd like it.

sidebar here: what happened to jerkstore?

I don't know. It worries me. I sincerely hope he's okay.

Do you like your name?

He had some uhh things to take care of, he'll be back around once in a while.

Nope but it's on the to do list

Better than bon iver's ^?

I have debated that question for many months now. At first I didn't like it as much, then I liked her's better, and now I prefer Bon Iver's again.

My same question from above about liking your name.

I have debated that question for many months now. At first I didn't like it as much, then I liked her's better, and now I prefer Bon Iver's again.

My same question from above about liking your name.

I really don't like my name, it's also a little bit silly and I would be taken like 12 notches more seriously if it was something else. Oh well

*I like birdie's better, she's puurtyy*

Have you ever run a gel electrophoresis? Were you stoked?

I really don't like my name, it's also a little bit silly and I would be taken like 12 notches more seriously if it was something else. Oh well

*I like birdie's better, she's puurtyy*

Have you ever run a gel electrophoresis? Were you stoked?

Have not, unfortunately. /I think we fake did in a first year bio lab, but the TAs pretty much did it for us.

What age do you act according to this quiz http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/ ? If you're too lazy to do the quiz, just estimate.

Have not, unfortunately. /I think we fake did in a first year bio lab, but the TAs pretty much did it for us.

What age do you act according to this quiz http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/ ? If you're too lazy to do the quiz, just estimate.

I'm 23 appearantly

Can you do an undergrad in biology and a master's in psych/neuroscience?

No.

Do you know people who manage to get exact copies of tests in advance via hacking and such?

I've heard the local urban legend of the dude that broke into a prof's computer while volunteering for him and stole a copy of the final. I don't doubt it, it sounds like something a premed would do.

Do you think premeds that have to resort to that should just realize that one of the reasons why it's so hard to get into med school is that medicine is hard, and that it's better to not be a doctor than barely-a-doctor (assuming they even make it through after much douchebaggery)?

I've heard the local urban legend of the dude that broke into a prof's computer while volunteering for him and stole a copy of the final. I don't doubt it, it sounds like something a premed would do.

Do you think premeds that have to resort to that should just realize that one of the reasons why it's so hard to get into med school is that medicine is hard, and that it's better to not be a doctor than barely-a-doctor (assuming they even make it through after much douchebaggery)?

Errr should as in for the benefit of society? Or should as in for the benefit of themselves? If the former, yes. If the latter, it's probably better for them to be barely-a-doctor if they want it that badly.

Do you think it would be easier to go gluten-free or go vegetarian?

Errr should as in for the benefit of society? Or should as in for the benefit of themselves? If the former, yes. If the latter, it's probably better for them to be barely-a-doctor if they want it that badly.

Do you think it would be easier to go gluten-free or go vegetarian?

Vegg, isn't gluten in practically everything that I live for? At least I'll still have mushroom my beloved

What percentage of "deep" songs do you think were written nonsensically and interpretted as deep because they're vague? (coldplay actually admitted their song yellow was complete nonsense, props to them)

Vegg, isn't gluten in practically everything that I live for? At least I'll still have mushroom my beloved

What percentage of "deep" songs do you think were written nonsensically and interpretted as deep because they're vague? (coldplay actually admitted their song yellow was complete nonsense, props to them)

I think it depends on the artist.. I would guess probably about 30% though. For example, Morrissey my love intended many of his Smiths songs to be so absurdly deep (even though they may actually be meaningless and beyond interpretation).

Do you do anything that people would consider gross?

I think it depends on the artist.. I would guess probably about 30% though. For example, Morrissey my love intended many of his Smiths songs to be so absurdly deep (even though they may actually be meaningless and beyond interpretation).

Do you do anything that people would consider gross?

Poop, but then again everyone else does this.

Do YOU do anything that others consider gross? (other than eat balgian proportions of chocolate constantly, I don't even know if that would be considered gross but too much sweet makes me gag)

Poop, but then again everyone else does this.

Do YOU do anything that others consider gross? (other than eat balgian proportions of chocolate constantly, I don't even know if that would be considered gross but too much sweet makes me gag)

Yes I most certainly do. Sorry if this disgusts whoever reads this, but I enjoy scraping the stuff out from under my toenails. It feels so nice LOL.

What do you think your friends think of you?

i wouldn't know you would have to ask them yourself.

if there was a girl that you liked and then after meeting her you found out she had leukaemia and only 1 yr to live would you want to date her?

If I were a guy then yes, I would.

What do you think of yourself then, hockeykid or anyone else?

Edit: guy or a lesbian or bisexual. Sorry - don't want to offend anyone! :)

If I were a guy then yes, I would.

What do you think of yourself then, hockeykid or anyone else?

Edit: guy or a lesbian or bisexual. Sorry - don't want to offend anyone! :)

Honestly my answer would be way too depressing for most people to read (and they'd judge me or think I'm being dramatic), but I'm about as honest with myself as you are and let's just say I have like 5 good qualities soo you fill in the rest

Green tea?

Honestly my answer would be way too depressing for most people to read (and they'd judge me or think I'm being dramatic), but I'm about as honest with myself as you are and let's just say I have like 5 good qualities soo you fill in the rest

Green tea?

Awww - don't think badly about yourself. Only I'm allowed to do that, silly goose. I'm going to fill in the rest and say that that must mean you only have ~ 5.5 qualities overall. :)

I've never had any. There are actually many normal things that I've never had that most people are shocked by (e.g. pop).

If you could have any colour hair, which would you choose?

Awww - don't think badly about yourself. Only I'm allowed to do that, silly goose. I'm going to fill in the rest and say that that must mean you only have ~ 5.5 qualities overall. :)

I've never had any. There are actually many normal things that I've never had that most people are shocked by (e.g. pop).

If you could have any colour hair, which would you choose?

Argh bad and good really don't mean anything, there's just objective reality (or as close to it as you can get) and self deception, I just happen to prefer the former. At least by recognizing reality you can start to do something about it, rather than being perpetually trapped in your own fantasy.

I'd keep it the same, I'd look weird with anything else.

and are you fo realz? Do you live in a well? How can you have never tried pop. You don't know what coca cola tastes like. That's inconcievable to me. You should be studied like some kind of isolated amazonian tribe, you may just be the only person in all of north america that has not tried pop.

You know those girls with naturally black hair that dye their hair bleach blonde but not their eyebrows, so there's this great big contrast on their face that draws your attention like flies to a fly trap? Do you ever get the obsessive compulsion to make their eyebrows match their hair?