Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

All of them.

Any big plans for reading break?

Well, my husband is coming home. Our son will still be in school, and we plan to take our daughter to daycare those days as well. Five days of just the two of us and we plan to paint. Because we are boring.

Any bad habits you care to fess up to?

unhealthy eating, however i do workout to try to counter act my unhealthy eating habits.

why is my TA is so pretty?

Because you love the subject so much that her knowledge of it has blossomed into a perception of physical beauty. Ha.

If you could miraculously fix the next election simply by wearing animal spandex pants every day for the next year, would you? Note: I cannot claim credit for this brilliant question.

I don't enjoy them. When I was younger I really liked the WWE ones, though :).

How do you feel when you hear your friends speaking really badly about their close friends (e.g. calling them $luts)?

They most certainly talk s*** about you to others as well, I don't really consider these kinds of people my friend soo yeah

Do you enjoy clubbing?

Well at least he's not a child molester

If you were like 10 notches uglier how different would your life be?

To be 10 notches uglier I'd have to get fat, so I would probably have to waddle everywhere, which would be somewhat inconvenient. Otherwise, I don't think it'd be too different. Life as an ugly person's all right.. it's amazing what you can get used to.

If you had to either spend the rest of your life with zero human contact or with someone you dislike, which would you choose?

To be 10 notches uglier I'd have to get fat, so I would probably have to waddle everywhere, which would be somewhat inconvenient. Otherwise, I don't think it'd be too different. Life as an ugly person's all right.. it's amazing what you can get used to.

If you had to either spend the rest of your life with zero human contact or with someone you dislike, which would you choose?

Person I dislike, I could probably even come to not dislike them

Are more guns what we really need to fix the problem?

Person I dislike, I could probably even come to not dislike them

Are more guns what we really need to fix the problem?

No.

Do you like Ben Howard? /If you don't know who he is and don't feel like YouTubing him or something, do you think you tend to surprise people, or is the way you seem at first glance pretty similar to the way you really are?

No.

Do you like Ben Howard? /If you don't know who he is and don't feel like YouTubing him or something, do you think you tend to surprise people, or is the way you seem at first glance pretty similar to the way you really are?

I love ben howard. He's like a much better bon iver.

and LOL no, I leave horrible first impressions for important people (I get nervous and act really weird/become catatonic). For people that aren't important (and ironically the ones where the impression I leave doesn't really matter) it's usually good .

Do you like bon iver?

I do like bon iver, but i wont be buying their album anytime soon because i am picking out wedding songs for my hot TA and myself.

Do you like the song "maybe I am amazed"?

Nope, and I am not pleased with you for making me interrupt Ben Howard to verify that that was the song I thought it was.

Do you look your age?

No I look a couple years younger

What do you do when people come up to you and start preaching?

People don't casually go up to me and preach. If they start preaching mid-conversation though, I normally just nod my head and stop listening, annoyed. It probably isn't the best approach, but I hope they just get the hint that I'm not interested.

Do you have any siblings that you're close with?