Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

People don't casually go up to me and preach. If they start preaching mid-conversation though, I normally just nod my head and stop listening, annoyed. It probably isn't the best approach, but I hope they just get the hint that I'm not interested.

Do you have any siblings that you're close with?

I was about to sayi have no siblings then remembered I have a half sister I found out about last year lol same answer though: not close, never even met, yet.

When do you sleep and wake?

usually 4-10, todays money deadline day, so i have to stop posting veiled threats and playing nin and get to it... wondering if i should delete the threats though, meh, lol... time for adderall and coffee, 5 letters, 2 forms, actually 7, and yeah voila... lots of money, and my loan debt cut in half... and with my posts lately, lets hope no one important reads them, never looks good to turn on cbc and watch a big group arrested... maybe i should delete them, but im at the snapping point now of just being like, ya guys, jails fun, maybe i need a lot more than going back to a place where god forbid, i seem to be the cma's hope for a future cma... and the psych co-ordinators fave potential export... and well, honestly, id rather see some people rot, but its going to take a lot more than offering me a spot back, and cleaned out file now, and some guy thinks i should be a perm psych patient... cool, tell me next time u interview someone after a murder suicide, and imagine way worse, and well... u can guess why i dont like self regulation... in fact, this whole day ive gone from ok sure, to more, i want a transfer, cleaned file, free tuition, and fat check... cus i just feel disgusted and yeah, not something i heard around, doc i know got a box full of internal instead of external docs... yeah, honestly... psych hospital, if i live there, guy who said that never left the crib... cause i've seen the most extreme sense of ****ed inapropriate behaviour... and everyone im around is a kid, they live in fairyland... le sign, my loc is grossly illegal, ****ing idiots... if i get out of it im going to an epensive american school thats liberal as ****... somewhere with a lot of raves and sunlight and of course, gotta be stan... least i can party at berkeley

k, do u cheat on like, small physics assignments of cramsters or something... everyone besides me did... ditto with stats... wut a lack of integrity, lol

I was about to sayi have no siblings then remembered I have a half sister I found out about last year lol same answer though: not close, never even met, yet.

When do you sleep and wake?

usually 4-10, todays money deadline day, so i have to stop posting veiled threats and playing nin and get to it... wondering if i should delete the threats though, meh, lol... time for adderall and coffee, 5 letters, 2 forms, actually 7, and yeah voila... lots of money, and my loan debt cut in half... and with my posts lately, lets hope no one important reads them, never looks good to turn on cbc and watch a big group arrested... maybe i should delete them, but im at the snapping point now of just being like, ya guys, jails fun, maybe i need a lot more than going back to a place where god forbid, i seem to be the cma's hope for a future cma... and the psych co-ordinators fave potential export... and well, honestly, id rather see some people rot, but its going to take a lot more than offering me a spot back, and cleaned out file now, and some guy thinks i should be a perm psych patient... cool, tell me next time u interview someone after a murder suicide, and imagine way worse, and well... u can guess why i dont like self regulation... in fact, this whole day ive gone from ok sure, to more, i want a transfer, cleaned file, free tuition, and fat check... cus i just feel disgusted and yeah, not something i heard around, doc i know got a box full of internal instead of external docs... yeah, honestly... psych hospital, if i live there, guy who said that never left the crib... cause i've seen the most extreme sense of ****ed inapropriate behaviour... and everyone im around is a kid, they live in fairyland... le sign, my loc is grossly illegal, ****ing idiots... if i get out of it im going to an epensive american school thats liberal as ****... somewhere with a lot of raves and sunlight and of course, gotta be stan... least i can party at berkeley

k, do u cheat on like, small physics assignments of cramsters or something... everyone besides me did... ditto with stats... wut a lack of integrity, lol

Nah if it's small might as well do it myself. Also I wouldn't trust anyone else's work to copy from

Do you have trouble understanding any journal articles in your field?

Nah if it's small might as well do it myself. Also I wouldn't trust anyone else's work to copy from

Do you have trouble understanding any journal articles in your field?

Pshh like I'm actually in a field. (Yes.)

You are deaf and you are told that you will undoubtedly become blind. You are offered euthanasia. Do you take it?

Definitely not. Ailments are an unfortunate side-effect of life but do not diminish the contribution we can make to others.

Why do pro-life people usually oppose assisted suicide but support capital punishment? On the flip side, why do "progressives" seem eager to support assisted suicide but oppose capital punishment?

i dont believe in nature, bionic eyes and new hair fibers dear

oops, remembered my neuropsych included an mmpi, with no clin interview, and i was denied it, good thing the psychologist quit, thatll lose a license, and give grounds for a witch hunt, unfortunately i have pics and 30 emails describing the event... bad news bears... unfortunately i can interpret mmpi`s and i know that was used as to go to the suicide centre, who thought it was nuts typing point... how much do u think someone wishes they never met me, yeah, i realized civil suits easier, and well, 4 illegalities on page 1... means well, i was left hungry at a point, and well, that psychologist wont admit giving away an mmpi... to bad, looks like broke time and wage garnishment, cause im guessing shed like to keep her license, yeah, neuropsych, psychometrics, seriously, go after myut if i dont meth cmate... like u, r lucky, because u happen to work at a university i go to, and i know im cocky, but seriously... i could put u on the map, or i could try my first civil suit, 1 page has 4 bad violations, and ill go to add support to make the 130 i got full, at 390 or so.

and that i know all the bio tests for complex ptsd... my hypervigilance, and overcompensation to prevent fear... read martin seligman please... cause yeah i`m tired, and ashamed, itès embarrassing, itès like, when i had my full loc i should have applied ivey... i know thinkings hard, a to be now, does muse know this, yes, but muse is in medicine, he would never say anything... true, civil suit, e and well enjoy work because life savings wont b enuff...

deans should be phds with mba or like mds with a law degree or mba, cause honestly, this is so sloppy im ashamed... i talked to 3rd year today, i know i have high standards, but thinking in paired asssociates doesnèt mean you can think on ur feet when an anomalie shows... i got this look because i was reading a psychopharm textbook... but honestly, i read **** so thick it has more im in a chaper than that dinky little book u put acronym going back to atom, yeah that minutia matters.... even for moneys sake in business, or in medicine, excluding ref library with my 1000 page psychopharm

texts and psych eths for losers i get it, cause well, uve never read a 359 dollar 1000 page book, it has way more im than ur little clinical guide, and taught me to think bottom up, no acronym and 4 of 6 tests, yaya... cause 5 is breakdown product of 4... just simple things, serious.

l

immuno tropic agents still give me some trouble, just so many, but eventually ill know every one, just like ièll know im in and out, lol, so sarte today, the again why not, the leader of our elite training for pavlovian condition is useless... yeah, mdphd. . fail... explains why i thought a lot were idiotès, most would be lucky to pass sum of my heavy writing arts class,,, i felt dressing up for internal was more important than knowing stuff, like **** the tie, dress shirt... and that acronym girl... a future disease doctor, cool, i like tropical diseases too, and vancomycin... i had a chuckle, at her condescension, i the det stupid because i can get by with out endless paper acronyms, we're systems, and unless you know how everything interacts, develops, don't count on it taking more than 2 days to completely master everything u know books cover, itès half im, certain more than ur acronym m nodear... these years dentists seem cool tho, but i always love the dents. wow, not being doped up on 4 anticonvulsants, i feel as if ppl are, well slow, yesterdhhay, its like wait, uh w matches f or some **** ... yeah, some ****, nice

i wanna learn math, wann gamble megusta

Pckgros bashh like t 'm actually in a field. (o Yes.)

You are deaf and you are told that you will undoubtedly become blind. You are offered euthanasia. Do you take it?

i dont believe in nature, bionic eyes and new hair fibers dear

oops, remembered my neuropsych included an mmpi, with no clin interview, and i was denied it, good thing the psychologist quit, thatll lose a license, and give grounds for a witch hunt, unfortunately i have pics and 30 emails describing the event... bad news bears... unfortunately i can interpret mmpi`s and i know that was used as to go to the suicide centre, who thought it was nuts typing point... how much do u think someone wishes they never met me, yeah, i realized civil suits easier, and well, 4 illegalities on page 1... means well, i was left hungry at a point, and well, that psychologist wont admit giving away an mmpi... to bad, looks like broke time and wage garnishment, cause im guessing shed like to keep her license, yeah, neuropsych, psychometrics, seriously, go after myut if i dont meth cmate... like u, r lucky, because u happen to work at a university i go to, and i know im cocky, but seriously... i could put u on the map, or i could try my first civil suit, 1 page has 4 bad violations, and ill go to add support to make the 130 i got full, at 390 or so.

and that i know all the bio tests for complex ptsd... my hypervigilance, and overcompensation to prevent fear... read martin seligman please... cause yeah i`m tired, and ashamed, itès embarrassing, itès like, when i had my full loc i should have applied ivey... i know thinkings hard, a to be now, does muse know this, yes, but muse is in medicine, he would never say anything... true, civil suit, e and well enjoy work because life savings wont b enuff...

deans should be phds with mba or like mds with a law degree or mba, cause honestly, this is so sloppy im ashamed... i talked to 3rd year today, i know i have high standards, but thinking in paired asssociates doesnèt mean you can think on ur feet when an anomalie shows... i got this look because i was reading a psychopharm textbook... but honestly, i read **** so thick it has more im in a chaper than that dinky little book u put acronym going back to atom, yeah that minutia matters.... even for moneys sake in business, or in medicine, excluding ref library with my 1000 page psychopharm

texts and psych eths for losers i get it, cause well, uve never read a 359 dollar 1000 page book, it has way more im than ur little clinical guide, and taught me to think bottom up, no acronym and 4 of 6 tests, yaya... cause 5 is breakdown product of 4... just simple things, serious.

l

immuno tropic agents still give me some trouble, just so many, but eventually ill know every one, just like ièll know im in and out, lol, so sarte today, the again why not, the leader of our elite training for pavlovian condition is useless... yeah, mdphd. . fail... explains why i thought a lot were idiotès, most would be lucky to pass sum of my heavy writing arts class,,, i felt dressing up for internal was more important than knowing stuff, like **** the tie, dress shirt... and that acronym girl... a future disease doctor, cool, i like tropical diseases too, and vancomycin... i had a chuckle, at her condescension, i the det stupid because i can get by with out endless paper acronyms, we're systems, and unless you know how everything interacts, develops, don't count on it taking more than 2 days to completely master everything u know books cover, itès half im, certain more than ur acronym m nodear... these years dentists seem cool tho, but i always love the dents. wow, not being doped up on 4 anticonvulsants, i feel as if ppl are, well slow, yesterdhhay, its like wait, uh w matches f or some **** ... yeah, some ****, nice

i wanna learn math, wann gamble megusta

Bring it onnnnn. I should tell you my pokerface is amazing

Definitely not. Ailments are an unfortunate side-effect of life but do not diminish the contribution we can make to others.

Why do pro-life people usually oppose assisted suicide but support capital punishment? On the flip side, why do "progressives" seem eager to support assisted suicide but oppose capital punishment?

Pro life people are more likely than not to be religious and therefore they adopt the brain dead black and white thinking that the bible carries.

Progressives support assisted suicide and oppose capital punishment because they don't subscribe to the same black and white thinking that pro life conservatives do, and have the capacity to take in other factors to make decisions.

546936_409411899139836_216306789_n.jpg

did this make you chuckle?

yeah, would have been insane if she suddenly got turned on after a bit tho

old or new NIN

Bring it onnnnn. I should tell you my pokerface is amazing

Pro life people are more likely than not to be religious and therefore they adopt the brain dead black and white thinking that the bible carries.

Progressives support assisted suicide and oppose capital punishment because they don't subscribe to the same black and white thinking that pro life conservatives do, and have the capacity to take in other factors to make decisions.

546936_409411899139836_216306789_n.jpg

did this make you chuckle?

yeah, would have been insane if she suddenly got turned on after a bit tho

old or new NIN

old

lk, no grey today, people who believe the whole bible fair tale, the right versus wrong... theyre not stupid, they're retarded... and if not retarded, then i hope initiation to heaven is a prostate exam from st mike

Every person with IQ>50 probably knows it's absolute bulls***, but it's like this elephant in the room that we all have to respect. why the hell do I have to respect a fairy tale? I'll give it as much respect as any other fairy tale that ravages the world and rapes the minds of young children, it's not my fault you're an idiot.

If you could give yourself a nickname and everybody would willingly call you byt hat nickname forever, what would it be?

old

Every person with IQ>50 probably knows it's absolute bulls***, but it's like this elephant in the room that we all have to respect. why the hell do I have to respect a fairy tale? I'll give it as much respect as any other fairy tale that ravages the world and rapes the minds of young children, it's not my fault you're an idiot.

If you could give yourself a nickname and everybody would willingly call you byt hat nickname forever, what would it be?

^ Disagree with you two a little bit about that one, but way too lazy to get into a debate.

Sorry to be really uncreative, but it would just be the first half of my actual name, haha. I can't imagine anything else.

If you could revive one 90s trend, what would it be?

^ Disagree with you two a little bit about that one, but way too lazy to get into a debate.

Sorry to be really uncreative, but it would just be the first half of my actual name, haha. I can't imagine anything else.

If you could revive one 90s trend, what would it be?

Argh at least type a sentence summing your disagreement up

That redic backstreet boys spiky hair thing so I can make fun of it all over again

Do you think it's possible that an entire civilization exists outside of earth?

Argh at least type a sentence summing your disagreement up

That redic backstreet boys spiky hair thing so I can make fun of it all over again

Do you think it's possible that an entire civilization exists outside of earth?

^ Hmm well I can try to sum it up. I'm going to assume you are talking about people who believe the bible is 100% fact and not that you're talking about people who believe in God in general (then I'd have a different answer). When people live in an isolated community so sheltered from the outside world, and every intricacy of their lives are coloured with religion, many smart people would indeed believe in it. That's just normal to them. If you've never been exposed to critical thinking etc., even if you do hear about scientific evidence against the bible, it really won't mean anything to you. You'll probably just think, "oh, those devilish heretics" and move on. That doesn't make someone stupid. World-views can become very ingrained in the brain when it's all you've ever been exposed to. (But I'm going to refrain from debating this on the "Ask a person" thing so hush you.)

I think it's possible that an entire civilization exists in some other parallel universe - one that is so wildly different that we cannot even fathom it - and we don't even exist. We just exist in their dreams... except they're not like our dreams and we can't begin to fathom them either. So, uh, yes, I guess.

Have you ever doubted whether you exist?

^ Hmm well I can try to sum it up. I'm going to assume you are talking about people who believe the bible is 100% fact and not that you're talking about people who believe in God in general (then I'd have a different answer). When people live in an isolated community so sheltered from the outside world, and every intricacy of their lives are coloured with religion, many smart people would indeed believe in it. That's just normal to them. If you've never been exposed to critical thinking etc., even if you do hear about scientific evidence against the bible, it really won't mean anything to you. You'll probably just think, "oh, those devilish heretics" and move on. That doesn't make someone stupid. World-views can become very ingrained in the brain when it's all you've ever been exposed to. (But I'm going to refrain from debating this on the "Ask a person" thing so hush you.)

I think it's possible that an entire civilization exists in some other parallel universe - one that is so wildly different that we cannot even fathom it - and we don't even exist. We just exist in their dreams... except they're not like our dreams and we can't begin to fathom them either. So, uh, yes, I guess.

Have you ever doubted whether you exist?

Oh sister you're so very wrong, one of the aspects of intelligence is the ability to think critically, which also covers the ability to choose your own starting point for an argument and to doubt conventional "wisdom" as a result of that

Lol yes at least once a day. I doubt whether everything I experience is real more though.

Do you think that given the infinite nature of time and the universe anything confined within the laws of the universe could be said to exist under the umbrella of infinity, and if so what is the cut off point of plausibility?

Oh sister you're so very wrong, one of the aspects of intelligence is the ability to think critically, which also covers the ability to choose your own starting point for an argument and to doubt conventional "wisdom" as a result of that

Lol yes at least once a day. I doubt whether everything I experience is real more though.

Do you think that given the infinite nature of time and the universe anything confined within the laws of the universe could be said to exist under the umbrella of infinity, and if so what is the cut off point of plausibility?

Too tired to read that right now and really, I don't even care lol

What's the best way to counter-act a cover 2 defense in football with the corners man up in the receivers.

High intelligence sure, but low-mid tier (80-100 IQ) intelligence? I don't know. Maybe I'll just assume you were exaggerating with the > 50 IQ thing.

You're an *******.

Is Aaron an *******?

No, he's a ****** *****.

What's your favourite curse word?

High intelligence sure, but low-mid tier (80-100 IQ) intelligence? I don't know. Maybe I'll just assume you were exaggerating with the > 50 IQ thing.

No, he's a ****** *****.

What's your favourite curse word?

Yes the 50 was satirical. Lower-mid tier intelligence I expect nothing but sheep-like behavoiur from. Don't forget though, 100 = average = half of the pop is above that, and to me that means a majority of half of the population is capable of realising things they don't, which is an even greater form of stupidity than raw stupidity itself.

Also, I like what you did there, H5

Uh right now it's a**ho**, although that's louis CK's influence and usually it's something much more vile

Do you lose mental power when you have a fever?

Yes the 50 was satirical. Lower-mid tier intelligence I expect nothing but sheep-like behavoiur from. Don't forget though, 100 = average = half of the pop is above that, and to me that means a majority of half of the population is capable of realising things they don't, which is an even greater form of stupidity than raw stupidity itself.

Also, I like what you did there, H5

Uh right now it's a**ho**, although that's louis CK's influence and usually it's something much more vile

Do you lose mental power when you have a fever?

I'm more pessimistic about the average person, I think.

I wouldn't know. I haven't had a fever since I was 10 years old or so.

Do you take vitamins?

Vit D, C, zinc, fish oil, and a few others

How much do you like your classmates?

I really don't like a lot of them. They're horrible and they make me do things,

like today I had to lie about what grade I got so the guy that asked me wouldn't go mad or whatever the hell it is premeds to a person that got a higher mark than them, and then I hated myself for like an hour that I had to lie like an idiot because that as**** wants to be a s****y doctor

Do you like doing stuff in labs?

I really don't like a lot of them. They're horrible and they make me do things,

like today I had to lie about what grade I got so the guy that asked me wouldn't go mad or whatever the hell it is premeds to a person that got a higher mark than them, and then I hated myself for like an hour that I had to lie like an idiot because that as**** wants to be a s****y doctor

Do you like doing stuff in labs?

Not really.

Do your friends know what your marks are like?

Not really.

Do your friends know what your marks are like?

My actual friends (almost all of which are not premeds) yeah, they're actually happy for me

My premed acquaintences that I talk to- some know exactly, some know generally, although I stopped telling most of them because they hate me, as if it's my fault they can't get good marks. Meh I don't blame them their entire future literally depends on their marks and it's gotta be crummy seeing someone succeeding at what you kill yourself to only fail at.

Do premeds hate you for getting better marks than them?

My actual friends (almost all of which are not premeds) yeah, they're actually happy for me

My premed acquaintences that I talk to- some know exactly, some know generally, although I stopped telling most of them because they hate me, as if it's my fault they can't get good marks. Meh I don't blame them their entire future literally depends on their marks and it's gotta be crummy seeing someone succeeding at what you kill yourself to only fail at.

Do premeds hate you for getting better marks than them?

I really don't know. I sure hope not, because the only ones that know my marks generally are the ones that are supposed to be my friends. My friend's mom hates me because of it though.. she's one of those crazy helicopter moms who pushed her daughter into wanting dentistry even though she couldn't even manage 80s in high school with a tutor.

Why do you think so many premeds do badly in first year even though they know they need a high GPA and the courses aren't too hard?

I really don't know. I sure hope not, because the only ones that know my marks generally are the ones that are supposed to be my friends. My friend's mom hates me because of it though.. she's one of those crazy helicopter moms who pushed her daughter into wanting dentistry even though she couldn't even manage 80s in high school with a tutor.

Why do you think so many premeds do badly in first year even though they know they need a high GPA and the courses aren't too hard?

1. legitimately incapable of pulling off a decent mark (50%), and med school worthy GPA (70%)

2. other 30-50% procrastinate, don't take it seriously, weren't prepared from high school to study that much, freak out and get test anxiety, just don't know how to study in general and spend way too much time learning way too little.

Is seth mcfarlane a plagirizing douche?