Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Argh bad and good really don't mean anything, there's just objective reality (or as close to it as you can get) and self deception, I just happen to prefer the former. At least by recognizing reality you can start to do something about it, rather than being perpetually trapped in your own fantasy.

I'd keep it the same, I'd look weird with anything else.

and are you fo realz? Do you live in a well? How can you have never tried pop. You don't know what coca cola tastes like. That's inconcievable to me. You should be studied like some kind of isolated amazonian tribe, you may just be the only person in all of north america that has not tried pop.

You know those girls with naturally black hair that dye their hair bleach blonde but not their eyebrows, so there's this great big contrast on their face that draws your attention like flies to a fly trap? Do you ever get the obsessive compulsion to make their eyebrows match their hair?

Okay, objective reality is fair.

I have a friend who's never tried it either. Anyways, my mom used to be a dietitian and she never kept it in the house, and I was one of those kids that assumed that if I'd never had anything, I didn't like it (as illogical as that was). The dark brown colour of coke still disgusts me, as does the smell. I can't even fathom putting it in my mouth, haha. Plus it's not healthy, and I have enough unhealthy stuff in my diet as is, no need to add something else if I don't know what I'm missing.

:o I've never noticed that actually. I just notice the dark icky parts at the top.

Did your marks change going from high school to university?

Okay, objective reality is fair.

I have a friend who's never tried it either. Anyways, my mom used to be a dietitian and she never kept it in the house, and I was one of those kids that assumed that if I'd never had anything, I didn't like it (as illogical as that was). The dark brown colour of coke still disgusts me, as does the smell. I can't even fathom putting it in my mouth, haha. Plus it's not healthy, and I have enough unhealthy stuff in my diet as is, no need to add something else if I don't know what I'm missing.

:o I've never noticed that actually. I just notice the dark icky parts at the top.

Did your marks change going from high school to university?

LOL I've always thought that about coke. Like if I went back 400 years, poured the coke into a glass and drank the black liquid in front of a crowd I'd either become a circus freak or hunted down as a wizard.

Yeah, they went up. but I went to york pfft for biology pfffffft, so it doesn't really count for much. Don't get me wrong I still love it though (the biology part, not the york part), but it ain't no quantum mechanics.

Do you think Freud was on to something? Regardless of the lack of evidence, speaking from your own personal experience.

Yeah, actually, the evidence backs his ideas about personality disorder and splitting (counter ego nucleus t a scary extent)... actually, psychiatry is scarily biological...

http://books.google.ca/books/reader?id=hNrxjaf-pJIC&lr=&printsec=frontcover&output=reader&source=gbs_atb

if you enjoy memorizing 50-100 neuroimmodulatory molecules, how gaba a voltage gated presynaptics attenuate amphetamine addiction... and hard genetics, polymorphisn for genotypes which procure very specific and predictable phenotypes... diagnostic tests no one knows about... sort of like being an internist, but much more extensive, then tis is the kinda book for you, there's quite a few more.... neuropsych assesments, neuropsych in general, yeah, just because most people don't teach it doesn't mean it doesn't exist... hmmm, i'm guessing a few good schools go to this detail, like the top few in the country or continent maybe... shoot, good thing i'm half way through it... so yeah, looks like existenial self deception class and neuroimmunoendocrinology, genetics, knowing enzyme densities... shoot, i guess thats why i met a woman with hypersomnolence on over 250 mg of amphetamines and tired yesterday... im guessing auto-immune... you can even make links to cancer via drug endo-system interactions... me and my doc predicted 10 novel mechanisms in a couple hours yesterday... ya... im starting to re-think the most difficult specialties, then again, even when psych becomes the most difficult (especially when nature finally shills enough to get cosmetic psychiatry mainstream... ignore if u havent read their articles on libertarian use for intellectual elites) i think ill have just learned the **** for fun, cause wtf, one or two days in the office are good enough... dayjobs and working for cash sorta get boring after awhile, must be the novelty seeking or something, whatevs... itèll sure be funny when they pull in the million a year.. srt of like the derm cardio thing... useless to retiring in a casket cause youère so ****ing rich

how was your day today...

LOL I've always thought that about coke. Like if I went back 400 years, poured the coke into a glass and drank the black liquid in front of a crowd I'd either become a circus freak or hunted down as a wizard.

Yeah, they went up. but I went to york pfft for biology pfffffft, so it doesn't really count for much. Don't get me wrong I still love it though (the biology part, not the york part), but it ain't no quantum mechanics.

Do you think Freud was on to something? Regardless of the lack of evidence, speaking from your own personal experience.

Yeah, actually, the evidence backs his ideas about personality disorder and splitting (counter ego nucleus t a scary extent)... actually, psychiatry is scarily biological...

http://books.google.ca/books/reader?id=hNrxjaf-pJIC&lr=&printsec=frontcover&output=reader&source=gbs_atb

if you enjoy memorizing 50-100 neuroimmodulatory molecules, how gaba a voltage gated presynaptics attenuate amphetamine addiction... and hard genetics, polymorphisn for genotypes which procure very specific and predictable phenotypes... diagnostic tests no one knows about... sort of like being an internist, but much more extensive, then tis is the kinda book for you, there's quite a few more.... neuropsych assesments, neuropsych in general, yeah, just because most people don't teach it doesn't mean it doesn't exist... hmmm, i'm guessing a few good schools go to this detail, like the top few in the country or continent maybe... shoot, good thing i'm half way through it... so yeah, looks like existenial self deception class and neuroimmunoendocrinology, genetics, knowing enzyme densities... shoot, i guess thats why i met a woman with hypersomnolence on over 250 mg of amphetamines and tired yesterday... im guessing auto-immune... you can even make links to cancer via drug endo-system interactions... me and my doc predicted 10 novel mechanisms in a couple hours yesterday... ya... im starting to re-think the most difficult specialties, then again, even when psych becomes the most difficult (especially when nature finally shills enough to get cosmetic psychiatry mainstream... ignore if u havent read their articles on libertarian use for intellectual elites) i think ill have just learned the **** for fun, cause wtf, one or two days in the office are good enough... dayjobs and working for cash sorta get boring after awhile, must be the novelty seeking or something, whatevs... itèll sure be funny when they pull in the million a year.. srt of like the derm cardio thing... useless to retiring in a casket cause youère so ****ing rich

how was your day today...

My day was long. I go from 8:30am-10pm on Wednesdays. I burnt my hand in Chem lab on a hotplate while wearing a nitrile glove. I then proceeded to mess up my acid & base precipitates (*sigh* I used to be a boss at Chem but apparently not so much tonight). So then I came home and had wine and chocolate.

Do you think biotin supplements work?

My day was long. I go from 8:30am-10pm on Wednesdays. I burnt my hand in Chem lab on a hotplate while wearing a nitrile glove. I then proceeded to mess up my acid & base precipitates (*sigh* I used to be a boss at Chem but apparently not so much tonight). So then I came home and had wine and chocolate.

Do you think biotin supplements work?

Errr for what? Webmd.com tells me that they work for red scaly rashes, but not for diabetic nerve pain.

When a stranger is staring at you creepily, do you just assume that they are in their own little thought bubble and it's accidental, or do you think the worst?

oh i think it is just weird. there is this one guy that stares at me a lot when i work out, creeps me out.

why are some girls so competitive with each other?

:o They are?! I feel like I've been living under a rock, lol. I don't experience that, ever. But that didn't really answer your question, so here goes: They are insecure and want to show that they're better than other people.

What's the most expensive item of clothing you own?

:o They are?! I feel like I've been living under a rock, lol. I don't experience that, ever. But that didn't really answer your question, so here goes: They are insecure and want to show that they're better than other people.

What's the most expensive item of clothing you own?

Probably my one and only suit that I never wear because I'm not an old man that wears suits regularly. Does that even count as a single item of clothing?

Do you ever drift off in your own head and suddenly realize that you've been staring at someone for 10 minutes and making them feel really uncomfortable?

Probably my one and only suit that I never wear because I'm not an old man that wears suits regularly. Does that even count as a single item of clothing?

Do you ever drift off in your own head and suddenly realize that you've been staring at someone for 10 minutes and making them feel really uncomfortable?

Yes. A really, really embarrassing thing happened to me related to that a little while ago, but I'm not going into that because I know the person it happened with used to creep on here.. dunno if he still does or not. Just in case.

Which of the following do you think is the germiest: bathroom faucet, inside of kitchen sink, the floor of anywhere, or the inside of your own personal garbage can?

Yes. A really, really embarrassing thing happened to me related to that a little while ago, but I'm not going into that because I know the person it happened with used to creep on here.. dunno if he still does or not. Just in case.

Which of the following do you think is the germiest: bathroom faucet, inside of kitchen sink, the floor of anywhere, or the inside of your own personal garbage can?

Uh probably inside of kitchen sink, it sees the most amount of organic material.

How creepy are you 1-10?

Uh probably inside of kitchen sink, it sees the most amount of organic material.

How creepy are you 1-10?

Hahahaha. On Facebook I'm about an 8, but in life more like a 3.5. The aforementioned story was actually pretty atypical, as surprising as that may be.

If someone were to have an excess amount of something that they didn't want lying around but knew that you'd be likely to take it, what would that thing be?

i know one of my mother's friend is an artist and has tons of art work in stock. i would like to take it, but i dont want to be so blunt and be like can i have that 500 dollar piece of art for my bedroom.

do you like the piano?

I love the piano, favourite instrument hands down.

If we ever met what would you say to me?

I love the piano, favourite instrument hands down.

If we ever met what would you say to me?

"Oh hey sup."

If someone asked you to be in their friend's student council president video (whose platform isn't even readily available yet), would you do it just in case they won so you could be pals with the prez even if you didn't even support their platform in theory?

"Oh hey sup."

If someone asked you to be in their friend's student council president video (whose platform isn't even readily available yet), would you do it just in case they won so you could be pals with the prez even if you didn't even support their platform in theory?

No I've been in that situation with *not really friends* that I wouldn't support as president and I said no. Why would you even want to affiliate yourself with a popular douchebagge....

Is it just me or do 80% of ads give you absolutely no information on what you are being hassled to buy/vote for?

No I've been in that situation with *not really friends* that I wouldn't support as president and I said no. Why would you even want to affiliate yourself with a popular douchebagge....

Is it just me or do 80% of ads give you absolutely no information on what you are being hassled to buy/vote for?

^ Not a popular douchebag. Judging by the person who asked me, I'll be on team underdawg. So he'll never actually be prez in all likelihood, but I'll feel like I'm helping some poor unfortunate kid out, haha.

Probably more than 80%, unfortunately.

What's your favourite TV channel?

^ Not a popular douchebag. Judging by the person who asked me, I'll be on team underdawg. So he'll never actually be prez in all likelihood, but I'll feel like I'm helping some poor unfortunate kid out, haha.

I like to rot my brain with mtv quite frequently. My current addiction is Buckwild :P

What do you think I look like?

Oo scratch that. Do it. Patronize the hell out of that kid

I don't really watch TV, it proably used to be comedy network though

Dammnit MeGusta!

jeeez

I like to rot my brain with mtv quite frequently. My current addiction is Buckwild :P

What do you think I look like?

Black hair, unnaturally dark tan, pretty face, little bit chunky, like to take duckface pictures for facebook? I just described the only jaquiline I know, is it close?

Do you show your contempt in any way if somebody is really annoying to you?

jeeez

Black hair, unnaturally dark tan, pretty face, little bit chunky, like to take duckface pictures for facebook? I just described the only jaquiline I know, is it close?

Yes. I get very, very nice. They'll either figure it out and go away, or adjust their behaviour. Win-win.

Last time you were in the ER?

jeeez

Exactly! Here's a pic of me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMXq1tVs2Lpghdjz5ZpB2qPRUJz59fQy9kaJSUUchewBFFSmVQ

Yeah, I have a pretty good evil eye.

Yes. I get very, very nice. They'll either figure it out and go away, or adjust their behaviour. Win-win.

Last time you were in the ER?

Few years ago, I had swine flu.

Overalls or onesie?

2 nights ago (not me)

What's your sleep schedule like? (f_d can't answer, we know she's a vampire lol)

It's not very good. 12:15-6:45ish usually, but the time actually spent sleeping in there isn't very much.

Stealing Jacqui's question from above, because I actually think it's hilarious. Other than ugly and short, how do you picture me looking?

Edit: Oops - PM101 went to the wrong page haha. Ignore this if you don't know what I'm talking about.

It's not very good. 12:15-6:45ish usually, but the time actually spent sleeping in there isn't very much.

Stealing Jacqui's question from above, because I actually think it's hilarious. Other than ugly and short, how do you picture me looking?

Edit: Oops - PM101 went to the wrong page haha. Ignore this if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Snookie is that you?

screen-shot-2012-11-26-at-095405.jpg

I kid I kid

Why are like half of your comments about how ugly you are?