Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

150 hours guy... im seriously selling my formulation to the us army ir sinething, ill leave the music for someone who doesnt spend half their time talking guitars to u, lol

Lol you don't envision yourself being old and grey? Don't underestimate the power of medicine, the life expectancy for someone born in our decade's gotta be superlong.

That's a tough one, but I'd want to go first. I'd start being a distant a**hole if I knew death was coming just to make it easier for them though. luckily I have absolutely no control over that.

Do you play any instruments? If not, assuming you like music (who doesn't), why don't you pick one up and learn?

Lol you don't envision yourself being old and grey? Don't underestimate the power of medicine, the life expectancy for someone born in our decade's gotta be superlong.

That's a tough one, but I'd want to go first. I'd start being a distant a**hole if I knew death was coming just to make it easier for them though. luckily I have absolutely no control over that.

Do you play any instruments? If not, assuming you like music (who doesn't), why don't you pick one up and learn?

I do not. My mother says it's one of her regrets that she didn't offer us the opportunity to learn music; she was forced as a child and didn't like it, so she just assumed my brother and I wouldn't either. I know absolutely nothing about playing music, so I figure at this point in my life it's not worth the money/effort.

Can you roll your tongue/make the Star Trek sign with your hands/are you double-jointed in any way?

I do not. My mother says it's one of her regrets that she didn't offer us the opportunity to learn music; she was forced as a child and didn't like it, so she just assumed my brother and I wouldn't either. I know absolutely nothing about playing music, so I figure at this point in my life it's not worth the money/effort.

Can you roll your tongue/make the Star Trek sign with your hands/are you double-jointed in any way?

Yes/Yes/Yes

For the last one, I can make my left thumb touch my arm. Does that count? :D

Would you ever jump off a plane?

Some of my characteristics yes, some no. I don't like people who are outwardly similar to me, if that makes sense.

Do you consider yourself to be a nerd?

Absolutely, I have a really specific definition of nerd though. I take nerd as a compliment actually

Did you like spectroscopy in organic chem?

Yeah, it was fun :D. We didn't have to do any mass spec, though, which probably made it easier.

Do you like organic chemistry?

Ahhh lucky I don't like mass spec

And yeah generally I like orgo, much more fun that messing around with equations in general chem

Is it psychologically healthy to admit depressing things everyone else chooses to deny or the opposite?

Ahhh lucky I don't like mass spec

And yeah generally I like orgo, much more fun that messing around with equations in general chem

Is it psychologically healthy to admit depressing things everyone else chooses to deny or the opposite?

Yes. It can be psychologically unhealthy to deny these things.. or at least Freud might have said so?

What's something insulting that someone's said to you? (I was going to ask for the most insulting thing, but I figured that that could be a pain to recall.)

Yes. It can be psychologically unhealthy to deny these things.. or at least Freud might have said so?

What's something insulting that someone's said to you? (I was going to ask for the most insulting thing, but I figured that that could be a pain to recall.)

Freud was a crazy mofo but he was onto something.

I don't think anyone's really seriously insulted me except for my older brother, the most recent I can think of that stung a little was that I'm an as**ole that uses dad for money (which is not true at all by the way). Meh.

Same question to youu

"You are really creepy and weird" This used to really bother me a couple years ago but then i realized that these people needed to get over themselves.

ever date someone who you felt was a million times better looking than you or so perfect to you that you would question yourself if this is too good to be true?

"You are really creepy and weird" This used to really bother me a couple years ago but then i realized that these people needed to get over themselves.

ever date someone who you felt was a million times better looking than you or so perfect to you that you would question yourself if this is too good to be true?

A million times better looking than me, yes. So perfect, no. But hockeykid, does this mean you are now dating your TA? :o Hehe.

If you had to wear the same bright or neon coloured clothing (including shoes) for the rest of your life, which colour would you choose?

green, I would think.

can't do pink or yellow, allergic to pink.

What is a definition of a friend? as I get older and still being an applicant the meaning of a friend seems to evolve with my life.

For instance, if yo don't get a christmas card from someone you used to, does that mean you stopped being friends with them?

What is a definition of a friend?

A friend is someone upon whose doorstep you can show up, unannounced, at any time day or night, and who will give you a couch to sleep on.

(Doesn't matter if you haven't seen them in years, if they give you a place to sleep they're your friend :))

For residents or clerks: Will your next rotation be more or less brutal than your last?

A friend is someone upon whose doorstep you can show up, unannounced, at any time day or night, and who will give you a couch to sleep on.

(Doesn't matter if you haven't seen them in years, if they give you a place to sleep they're your friend :))

For residents or clerks: Will your next rotation be more or less brutal than your last?

YES! Psych --> internal medicine LOL!

Would the world be a better place if people just had casual sex and so sexual frsutration wouldn't really be an issue? For example, bonobos resolve intragroup conflicts with brief bouts of intercourse.

YES! Psych --> internal medicine LOL!

Would the world be a better place if people just had casual sex and so sexual frsutration wouldn't really be an issue? For example, bonobos resolve intragroup conflicts with brief bouts of intercourse.

I don't know. That kind of assumes that sexual frustration is a big issue, which I'm not so certain it is. You're starting to sound like Freud again. The casual sex could end up causing more of other types of frustration.

Do you think that UMentioned UniversityNameHere thing is really creepy? If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a sample: "To the half asian guy on 8mid from Singapore you are amazing I love you. Your smile is like the rainbows and your face is like the sunset. If I was a dragon and you were my egg I would nurse you until you became an adult dragon. You are so hot I wish I could spread you like butter and lick you like peanut butter. If you were a balance sheet I would count you all day and balance you. I love you.

Like · · Share · 30 minutes ago · "

I don't know. That kind of assumes that sexual frustration is a big issue, which I'm not so certain it is. You're starting to sound like Freud again. The casual sex could end up causing more of other types of frustration.

Do you think that UMentioned UniversityNameHere thing is really creepy? If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a sample: "To the half asian guy on 8mid from Singapore you are amazing I love you. Your smile is like the rainbows and your face is like the sunset. If I was a dragon and you were my egg I would nurse you until you became an adult dragon. You are so hot I wish I could spread you like butter and lick you like peanut butter. If you were a balance sheet I would count you all day and balance you. I love you.

Like · · Share · 30 minutes ago · "

Lol I do think it;s actually a big enough issue. Just on a superficial level stress causes people to be pissy and sex relieves stress sooo. That's more what the qustion was about, would the problems caused by the casual sex outweigh the benefits. whatever I shoulda been more specific

So sweet mother of flying spaghetti that was the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time, is that a facebook page or something?

Do you like the jackass movies?

Lol I do think it;s actually a big enough issue. Just on a superficial level stress causes people to be pissy and sex relieves stress sooo. That's more what the qustion was about, would the problems caused by the casual sex outweigh the benefits. whatever I shoulda been more specific

So sweet mother of flying spaghetti that was the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time, is that a facebook page or something?

Do you like the jackass movies?

Yup, a Facebook page. Search it. Add it as a friend. Be a creepy reader of these things. They are usually a *tad* bit less creepy than that one, though.

I've never seen them, believe it or not. I had principles back when they came out.

Do you think most girls who wear nail polish realize that they likely have formaldehyde just chilling on their nails (and put fumes into the air for the first day or so)?

Yup, a Facebook page. Search it. Add it as a friend. Be a creepy reader of these things. They are usually a *tad* bit less creepy than that one, though.

I've never seen them, believe it or not. I had principles back when they came out.

Do you think most girls who wear nail polish realize that they likely have formaldehyde just chilling on their nails (and put fumes into the air for the first day or so)?

I don't think most girls think lol

Do any of the faces in the first 12 seconds of this video describe you?

(4 second mark for me lmao)

I don't think most girls think lol

Do any of the faces in the first 12 seconds of this video describe you?

(4 second mark for me lmao)

^ OUCH.

No, only this face describes me in such situations: http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/150/i/2010/237/2/9/Confused_Turtle_by_Kadaken.png

If you could learn any language that is completely foreign to you, which would you pick?