magnesium

What's your ideal Med School bag?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What's your ideal Med School bag?

• Backpack
    • Messenger Bag
    • Tote/Large Purse
    • Free CMA class backpack
    • Other (briefcase, etc.) -- leave a comment!

i swap between carrier/messenger bags and backpacks, depending on how professional i want to look. i have a couple north face backpacks and the cma, which are practical, but i own 3 really expensive (a couple handmade leather, and a hugo boss) messenger bags for style... which, being fully honest, is more for vanity since they're far more uncomfortable and of less utility, they do look far more professional though... you'd never see me wear a backpack to a job interview or to shadowing... but for everyday use i like my north face bpack

Try taking the bus with the CMA bag. So not happening. You'll whack someone in the face. Multiple times.
Well, maybe if that person is a klutz or something. It's courtesy to take off backpacks when getting into a crowded bus.

Anyway, I'm with the CMA backpack.

It always amazes/annoys me how many people ride the bus in rush hour and are standing and don't take off their backpacks.

In Toronto, most bus drivers are pretty good at making sure people remove their backpacks (or at least all the ones I've encountered). Most of the riders are pretty conscious about this too...

On the other hand, all four years in London, never once did a bus driver tell the multitude of UWO students to remove their ginormous backpacks so others could get on. There have been times when I've actually yelled out for people to do so...oy vey.

Just curious as to what style of bag everyone currently carries or is planning on carrying in med school.

For current students, what do you typically carry with you on a day-to-day basis?

hey magnesium! just curious about your curiosity :D you going to meds or dents? cuz i think for dents, we only get a bag pack

hey magnesium! just curious about your curiosity :D you going to meds or dents? cuz i think for dents, we only get a bag pack

dent but i thought the CDA also gives out backpacks to the incoming classes. I just bought a new bag and I'm about to put it through its paces by unpacking my backpack from last semester (it hasn't been touched since exams) and shove it all in. :D

Archived