Premed 101 Forums

York U anatomy and Phys I

kingston

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im also using the textbook, but there are some stuff that we don't need to know from the textbook. I find it hard trying to compare his slides to the textbook, everything is out of order!

Using textbook here too, and I agree - everything is completely out of order and its hard to figure out what is where! :eek

Im also using the textbook, but there are some stuff that we don't need to know from the textbook. I find it hard trying to compare his slides to the textbook, everything is out of order!

ahh Kelly is currently doing the same thing in biol 1001, but at least she puts up the sections on moodle.

I still find it really annoying though

Phys 2 is definitely easier than phys 1. You only cover 3 systems the entire course.

Don't worry! I never went to class or listened to the lectures. Just memorized the course kit. Finished with an 85. People are just showing off and trying to look smart :P

that last part is soo true. its human nature.

ahh Kelly is currently doing the same thing in biol 1001, but at least she puts up the sections on moodle.

I still find it really annoying though

Lol I'm not enjoying how she posts her slides.... for our section she posts like 3 sets of slides per lecture, still love her and her teaching though :)

PS best of luck on the chem test! :) I heard it was coming up this week

Don't worry! I never went to class or listened to the lectures. Just memorized the course kit. Finished with an 85. People are just showing off and trying to look smart :P

But their questions are really stupid... like this one person asked whether we have CO in our lungs last class... sigh

But their questions are really stupid... like this one person asked whether we have CO in our lungs last class... sigh

...hey Im curious now. What was the answer???

Is it Yes because you might breath in very tiny amount that maybe in the air if you are in a place with some NO.

Ok but answer should be no.... Unless stated otherwise about some abnormal environment.

...hey Im curious now. What was the answer???

Is it Yes because you might breath in very tiny amount that maybe in the air if you are in a place with some NO.

Ok but answer should be no.... Unless stated otherwise about some abnormal environment.

When you inspire, you breathe air in. AIR IS A MIXTURE OF GASES... CO exists in the air around us. Therefore, you will breathe in CO, N, Ar etc. But relative to the levels that cause CO poisoning, its not that significant.

Lol this thread has completely discouraged me from taking this course as an elective (was going to take it purely for interest, not mandatory for my program)

I don't understand how they can make phys so hard, my friends who are kin haven't taken science since grade 10 (when it was mandatory) and prob know literally nothing about basic science since it wasn't a HS requirement for them... I think it sucks for them and other BA kin majors who have to take this 'hard' science (compared to what their used to)- but wouldn't this make it much easier for Bsc majors, who usually have science background from HS?

Archived