• Created
  • Last Reply

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Invited/Regrets: Invite - MD/PhD

2. Geographical Status: Ontario

3. Category: 1st Year Master's

4. cGPA: 3.91

5. Verbal: 9

6. Other Comments: Really enjoyed Casper and thought it went really well but then started to doubt myself hahah

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

1. Invited/Regrets : Invite

2. Geographical Status: Ontario

3. Category: fourth year applicant with only two years worth of university GPA (skipped first year)

4. GPA : 3.80

5. Verbal: 10

Invite stamped at 3.05pm, received around 3.10 ish

This is from the Mac website

ATTENTION - 2011/12 APPLICANTS

Results letters have been mailed to ALL 2011/12 applicants to the MD Program on January 30th. Those invited to interview have also received an email today.

If you have not received your letter by Friday, February 10, 2012 please contact the MD Admissions Office by email at mdadmit@mcmaster.ca and it will be scanned/emailed to you.

Guess that means I can report a rejection.

VR 11

cGPA 3.57

MA complete

I'm glad I have at least one interview, but I would have preferred McMaster. I really thought I excelled at CASPER this year. Managed to answer every box, really discussed reasons for the decisions I made. Perhaps I fell short on the personal experience questions, although I thought I was at least avg. on those.

1. Invited

2. Geographical Status: Ontario (T. Dot)

3. Category: 4th Year, McGill Undergrad

4. GPA: ~3.88

5. Verbal: 10

6. Other Comments: Second time doing CASPER. Last year and this year didn't feel too different. Just got lucky, I guess. (VR did not change this year vs. last year, GPA was lower this year when I applied).

Time stamp at 3:09 PM.

For those rejected: CASPER is a ghostly beast (:D). The more you mature, the better you are at doing it, I guess!

Archived