I sleep  

4 members have voted

1. 1. I sleep

• 8 hours or more everyday
    • 7 hours everyday
    • 6 hours everyday
    • 5 hours everyday
    • 4 hours or less everyday

Oops, I voted for 4 hours every day, but sometimes it is half an hour longer and I take a power nap every afternoon for about 30 minutes. I cannot sleep any longer and my body does not require it.

Same, but i dont think it will last. As we get older it might change.

I get about 6 on average during school. During the summer/reading week/holidays I end up sleeping for like 9 on average. Sometimes I feel unhealthy as hell sleeping in too late, especially those nights where I go to bed at like 5am and wake up at 3pm. It's not bad doing that for a couple of nights, but when I do it for like a week straight, I just feel constantly tired.

I should really fix my sleep patterns.

Some weeks back, I experimented and tried to extend my sleep (not had I had to for any reason) to see if it was possible. It did not happen. I wake refeeshed and ready to go each day. Of course the power nap is absolutely essential every day. I use the extra time to good advantage. a1b1 I see has my sleeping habits. :)

For 5 weeks of my life is subsisted on ~3h/night, maybe 4h if i was lucky. I am certain that this messed me up--so badly, in fact, that I actually went to see a doctor because I began having concerning physical symptoms. While the worst ones went away, my body is still trying to recuperate a year later. I really don't know how one can do that on a regular basis. Then again, there are extreme values on every bell curve.... :)

i'm pretty sure i average around 6-7 (over the course of a week), usually with like 4 days in a row on something like 5 hrs, then like 10 hours when i have a day off and the to-do list consists of hanging out with ppl :). for me, it mostly just has to average out over a period of a few days.

I probably average around 6, sometimes 7. I can easily live on 5.. Weekends I go to bed earlier but still wake up around 6-7 on my own.

For 5 weeks of my life is subsisted on ~3h/night, maybe 4h if i was lucky. I am certain that this messed me up--so badly, in fact, that I actually went to see a doctor because I began having concerning physical symptoms. While the worst ones went away, my body is still trying to recuperate a year later. I really don't know how one can do that on a regular basis. Then again, there are extreme values on every bell curve.... :)

What type of symptoms were you having?

Archived