• Waitlisted but would attend
    • Waitlisted and withdrawing
    • Rejected

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do that all the time! Haha.

I've resorted to shifting through all of my spam JUST IN CASE. lol

so calgary sent out an email telling ppl that "based on their position on the waitlist" it's unlikely they'll get an offer.

sigh. im really dreading that "class is full" email and yet I also want Wendy to just shoot the gun and put me out of my misery..

hope is torture.

I've resorted to shifting through all of my spam JUST IN CASE. lol

so calgary sent out an email telling ppl that "based on their position on the waitlist" it's unlikely they'll get an offer.

sigh. im really dreading that "class is full" email and yet I also want Wendy to just shoot the gun and put me out of my misery..

hope is torture.

ughhh another quiet day!

edit: i think its time to move on! no more checking neurotically

Thanks Tee88, you guys are awesome-er for being so patient with all this, I think I would have lost my mind by now if it was me! I really hope you guys can still get in. What about Dartmouth, hasn't their waitlist moved at all? :(

This seems to be a really tough year across the States and Canada in terms of WL movement. Usually Dartmouth has tons of waitlist movement... but this year they've actually had none, apparently they have oversubscribed... but no class is full emails have gone out! It's such a tough break :(.

On a side note, anyone got estimates at how many spots remain... I'm thinking about 10... if that..

Well I'm officially U of Mordor alumni! Convocation was cool :D

Congrats to everyone that made it off the waitlist. I'm glad the waitlist was worth it for at least some of us. Do me a favour and include this thread for a few seconds in next year's interview video! I think it played a pivotal role in all our lives in the last few weeks.

I agree with Lupe that the final few offers will be made after (if) anyone still considering happens to reject their offer. The chances of this are pretty minimal so there isn't much point in further optimism. The chance is there but VERY small right now. Best of luck to the rest of us, and I hope to see you guys next year! I will be reapplying to almost all of Canada and 10+ American schools.

I'm going to buy a car to treat myself, lol.

I'll hold you to a night of shots, Tee, when you're in TO next! :D

Hahaha you're so on Leon, I think Margie will join us and whoever else, the offer definitely still stands, especially if I get a day off any time soon ;)

If not lets have a very sexy application party, bust out your best 150 characters and don't forget the catchy title :D hahahaha

Hahaha you're so on Leon, I think Margie will join us and whoever else, the offer definitely still stands, especially if I get a day off any time soon ;)

If not lets have a very sexy application party, bust out your best 150 characters and don't forget the catchy title :D hahahaha

lol hell yes.

I've passed the denial stage and the depression stage and the anger stage and have just moved on to resignation and acceptance.

if I end up in Australia in Jan, come visit me!!! lol

Archived