• Accepted and attending Mac
    • Accepted and withdrawing
    • Waitlisted but would attend
    • Waitlisted and withdrawing
    • Rejected

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, tis true, I finally joined facebook (thesis writing took over my life for a while - I neglected my memes too, but no more blasphemy of this sort) and now I'm addicted to facebook updates...I blame my lack of productivity on the awesomeness of my future classmates.

aha looks like our guess was right ;) and we are totally addicted to the FB group, it might be a little bit unhealthy

I would be very careful with this poll. The number of people responding to options 1 and 3 will be magnified by default since they most likely check this forum the most often. The rejected category will probably be severely underrepresented and the "withdrawing" categories are likely under represented because ecstatic individuals attending another school are somewhat unlikely to visit the mac subforum, find this thread and respond.

So analyze with caution!

Actually, it seems that people who are waitlisted are more likely to check, based on the responses so far...good point nevertheless, regarding possible under-representation.

Lydia Lee, Ottawa

Looks like it's a quiet day....

wow... the anticipation is worse than ever... and this year has gone pretty weird with admissions too (not according to last year at all)

yet the facebook group keeps increasing in size...

Soooo andy, dokta, margie.... how long are you holding out for before you decide that checking this forum/emails are neurotic lol ... I think Leon is one step ahead of us hahahaha

Lol I haven't moved on as much as you would expect, despite my efforts. I just spent all night moping to my best friend about this ridiculous waitlist. Moving on is tough! I feel like I'm getting a divorce.....from someone that I never married in the first place LOL

Lol. That's a great analogy, and so very true.

Soooo andy, dokta, margie.... how long are you holding out for before you decide that checking this forum/emails are neurotic lol ... I think Leon is one step ahead of us hahahaha

I think I've already made some progress from checking the forum about 100x a day, to now checking it about 3-4x (though perhaps thats because people are now less actively posting). I've really tried, but I can't cut it out completely...I'm waiting for the dreaded class is full letter.

So my dream last night:

I got an acceptance from Wendy but it was to a new provisional campus (I don't recall the name but it was somewhere in the far north). The campus was opened exclusively for waitlisted pm101 members but due to a shortage of actual instructors, all lectures were streamed from Hamilton. I remember actually being disappointed with the acceptance LOL

Then I woke up and realized Wendy's probably not in the office to send me an e-mail at 3am and that it was all a dream.......

I can't believe this

So my dream last night:

I got an acceptance from Wendy but it was to a new provisional campus (I don't recall the name but it was somewhere in the far north). The campus was opened exclusively for waitlisted pm101 members but due to a shortage of actual instructors, all lectures were streamed from Hamilton. I remember actually being disappointed with the acceptance LOL

Then I woke up and realized Wendy's probably not in the office to send me an e-mail at 3am and that it was all a dream.......

I can't believe this

lolol honestly I wouldn't mind being up in the boonies! ESP if it was with you cool ppl! lol

too bad.. sigh.

Wow...I just got in. Waterloo regional campus.

Thanks so much for all the support the past few months, seriously I don't think I could have kept sane without you wonderful people. My fingers are crossed for much more movement the rest of this week. It's still moving, don't lose hope!

Thanks so much for all the support the past few months, seriously I don't think I could have kept sane without you wonderful people. My fingers are crossed for much more movement the rest of this week. It's still moving, don't lose hope!

aww congrats polka!!!!! :D

so happy for you!!!!!!!! best of luck in Waterloo and hopefully we'll all be reunited in person!!

Congrats!

Im starting to think I am like one of the people who are unfortunately are at the bottom of the list :(

Accepted!!!! Niagara Campus, time stamp 11:19am.

I've been following this thread religiously since May 15th. Wouldn't have survived the wait without you guys, so thank you!

Good-luck to everyone! It's not over yet! :)

congratulations codester!!! :)

sigh really happy for all of you who got in but feeling equally bummed out at the same time..

Please do not answer this email.

The administrator has deleted the following event. Your booking has been deleted too

lollll such a toyyy my heart was beating really fast for a minute

edit: i check my email way too much

LOL. dont worry me too.

SIGH. if i weren't at work right now i'd be lying face flat on the floor and tantrum-ing.. lol

Archived