Premed 101 Forums

The 2012 Waitlist

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nor here... (IP)

Congrats to those who heard!!! Enjoy the summer :)

Also just accepted off the waitlist OOP to VFMP. Will be declining though!

Thanks for letting us know Cheezewhiz!

And so the waiting continues :confused: . I wonder if they are just trickling out the offers, or if that was a block of emails.

Nor here... (IP)

Congrats to those who heard!!! Enjoy the summer :)

Thanks for letting us know Cheezewhiz!

And so the waiting continues :confused: . I wonder if they are just trickling out the offers, or if that was a block of emails.

One IP notification went out and I don't think it is a stretch to say that probably 10-15 others went out to people not on these forums, just not us...looking forward to another year of uncertainty jeeeeez. I am sure that I will still check these forums religiously until I get the official word.

Got accepted off the wait list today to the Vancouver site.

Will be declining though for another school.

Good luck to those still waiting!

Thank you for letting us know!

And yeah it would be good if those who got offers could post their times, though it'd be more for curiosity than anything else.

Given the wording of the blog post, I also wonder if they wouldn't invite people from the waitlist untill they finish the intersite movement offers. Otherwise couldn't this perhaps result in too many people being enrolled at one site?

Either that or im just grasping at straws to stay hopeful!

i haven't heard anything either :(

on the plus side, 2/4 people that said they got offers will decline them. at least some of us still have a chance.

on the down side, it's probably another week of waiting. oh well, try to enjoy the sunshine, everyone! I'm personally going out and getting drunk tonight.

i haven't heard anything either :(

on the plus side, 2/4 people that said they got offers will decline them. at least some of us still have a chance.

on the down side, it's probably another week of waiting. oh well, try to enjoy the sunshine, everyone! I'm personally going out and getting drunk tonight.

Yeah but unfortunately all of the declines have been OOP so it won't affect us! :(

Sorry for the delay guys!! Extremely extremely happy to report I was accepted off the wait list today! I am IP and this is my second application. Offer is for pg but kelowna is my first choice. Hang in there guys and good luck to everyone still on the wait list!!

It just looks like there will be very little movement for the IP waitlist this year. Man, I guess I just got a little too hopeful because of last year's huge movement. Oh well, I guess it's time to plan for next year and beyond. There is no point checking here obsessively anymore. Good luck everyone and may your dreams come true! :)

It just looks like there will be very little movement for the IP waitlist this year. Man, I guess I just got a little too hopeful because of last year's huge movement. Oh well, I guess it's time to plan for next year and beyond. There is no point checking here obsessively anymore. Good luck everyone and may your dreams come true! :)

With a 90% cGPA, if you redo your MCAT and get 31-33 you're pretty much guaranteed for next cycle. But hopefully you end up getting in this year!

I got an offer to my 2nd choice last week, and accepted, but haven't received anything yet about my 1st choice, even though I believe I am on the waitlist.

Given the wording of the blog post, I also wonder if they wouldn't invite people from the waitlist untill they finish the intersite movement offers. Otherwise couldn't this perhaps result in too many people being enrolled at one site?

Either that or im just grasping at straws to stay hopeful!

Archived