Premed 101 Forums

Another Verbal Freakout

Lost&Found

Went through the VR, 9 of my 12 mistakes came from 2 passages alone (5 and 4 respectively) so I'm getting entire passages wrong :S This time it was the one about humans and intelligence or something like that. Understanding is def key to doing well but sometimes it's just so hard I go through the passage without a clue as to what I'm reading :S

Most definitely, and you don't have time to go back and process everything again or you'll run out of time. The synthesia passage on 9 was torture, got 4 wrong on that alone....

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to all of you...

Honestly, I've been hitting 9s for 1.5 months straight from the EK book... I kept on experimenting... what ended up working for me is covering the answers up and making an intelligent guess (rest I followed EK strategy)... I got 11 on the actual, which was a big surprise (I thought I bombed it)

Good luck to all of you...

Honestly, I've been hitting 9s for 1.5 months straight from the EK book... I kept on experimenting... what ended up working for me is covering the answers up and making an intelligent guess (rest I followed EK strategy)... I got 11 on the actual, which was a big surprise (I thought I bombed it)

Did Mihaila's email work?

Archived