Premed 101 Forums

Post-interview wait

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edit: the links to upload the documents are now there

Yup! Just saw it thinks. Do you know where we are suppose to mail our transcripts to? The same as last time post interview? I didn't have to mail my McGill one before, just my other out of province one, I wonder if we need to mail both transcripts again now?

Yup! Just saw it thinks. Do you know where we are suppose to mail our transcripts to? The same as last time post interview? I didn't have to mail my McGill one before, just my other out of province one, I wonder if we need to mail both transcripts again now?

I asked about that. They said if your transcript shows that your degree was conferred then you don't need to send another one, they'll use the official transcript that you sent for the interview.

I asked about that. They said if your transcript shows that your degree was conferred then you don't need to send another one, they'll use the official transcript that you sent for the interview.

Ok thanks! I wonder if they will update that coz in my checklist on Minerva, it says that final transcript not received even though my transcripts from the interview will be the same. If they don't need it, I hope they will remove it from the checklist otherwise it looks like I'm incomplete. Sorry, being a little OCD I know, just don't wanna mess anything up

Has anyone emailed the admission office lately? Emailed them more than a week ago and was just wondering how long they usually take to respond. Most other schools usually get back within a couple of days

I also emailed them more than a week ago and have not received a response so you are not alone!

• 2 months later...

Archived