Premed 101 Forums

Post-interview wait

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just figured I'd ass my two cents in here.

Being someone who has spent the past three years here at McGill I can tell you one thing, the bureaucracy here is CRAZY! The idea that they do something when they say they will virtually never happens. They can't even get the class schedules ready and put up on Minerva in time.

Honestly I wouldn't worry, I have met some of the selection staff (had them as professors) and they are all quite nice people and want to do a thorough job.

I know the wait is frustrating but get used to it if you plan to attend McGill.

It's official! This is what the tweet said:

"Decisions on applications to MDCM (including MD-MBA, MD-PhD, non-traditional and IMG) will be released at 12:01 am, Friday, March 29, 2013."

During my interview they mentioned that their predicted date of release would be the 22nd, but there never seemed to be anything official stating this. It's nice to have a specific time to go check, though I obviously would have preferred knowing today!

"Decisions on applications to MDCM (including MD-MBA, MD-PhD, non-traditional and IMG) will be released at 12:01 am, Friday, March 29, 2013."

During my interview they mentioned that their predicted date of release would be the 22nd, but there never seemed to be anything official stating this. It's nice to have a specific time to go check, though I obviously would have preferred knowing today!

So they will be released Thursday night basically. That isn't too far either.

Real countdown begins :P ... 6 DAYS!

i agree, im thankful they at least let us know

one hypothesis as to why it is taking so long may be because they are awaiting the response of individuals who deferred last year. My friend is one of those individuals and said they were 7 and they have received emails asking them to confirm their spot for next year. The deadline to do so is april 1st.

Or it could be anything really. Anyway, 1 more week to go

Was the tweet deleted? I can't see it

I just checked and at first it didn't show up. I then noticed at the top of the tweet feed saying "see more tweets" and it appeared. If you don't see that option, go to the twitter page and wait for about a minute or two, it should show up then.

Archived