Premed 101 Forums

May 15th Support thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, good luck to everyone. So many deserving candidates. I wish you could all get in. If you don't get the answer you want tomorrow, try to hold your head high. You came this far. Keep it up. Do what you can with your year and try again. If you don't get in the next year, try again. And if you don't get in the next year, try again. You will get noticed.

I just finished med school.

It is all worth it.

I know this is the last thing on anyones mind rt now, but if you get in and you are on Vancouver Island I have a whole bunch of med school books in great shape that you can have for cheapy cheapy with some bonuses I will throw in for free. PM if interested.

So they are going to take their sweet time all day to send out emails?

Well ain't that a .....

Either way, it will all be over tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone!! :)

I am going to try to avoid checking emails until 4:30. I don't want a game of hot potato all day long tomorrow. How will you guys do it? I'm thinking about logging in to see if I have an offer status or not...

Do you guys think they will really take that long to send out the results? Aren't they usually sent out in the morning around 10~11 AM ?

I'm on a vacation right now so 10:00 AM PST is 2:00 AM here... I don't want to be staying up all night until 4:30 PM PST lol...

I am going to try to avoid checking emails until 4:30. I don't want a game of hot potato all day long tomorrow. How will you guys do it? I'm thinking about logging in to see if I have an offer status or not...

yeah, I get off work at 3... debating if i should check during work and be depressed or elated throughout my shift... or just wait till 3 :P

Good luck, y'all. But mostly good luck to people I know. :P

It's been a big process for everyone, I went through it 3 times! I hope you don't have to endure it again! And if you do...don't give up! It's worth it!

And also, if you got an interview...YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE. Don't forget that. Cheers to the lucky ones.

Extending my best wishes to all MD candidates for this upcoming cycle. It seems like just a hop skip and a few years ago that I was there and the jitters still surface from this day. I will reiterate, regardless of outcome, hold your head up.

Apparently they said they''d finish by 4:30PM or something today

yeah so....a long day....

the worst was last year i got a waitlist by the end of the long waiting...means more waiting...

my gut feeling says im gonna get the same thing this year....

T.T

yeah so....a long day....

the worst was last year i got a waitlist by the end of the long waiting...means more waiting...

my gut feeling says im gonna get the same thing this year....

T.T

Last year was within minutes of now... They say up to 430 but I'd be surprised if all notifications weren't done well before then

I just intercepted my lovely postie, and there are no med school invitations in the mail today. I live in Kits/Point Grey, so about as close to UBC as you can get! Email it is...

GOOD LUCK kiddos!!! :-D

~~~~~~

All dreams come true if you have the courage to pursue them. ~ WD

Last year was within minutes of now... They say up to 430 but I'd be surprised if all notifications weren't done well before then

i totally remember it as if it was yesterday

now im here again...possibly again next year

LOL thanks to life

Archived