Premed 101 Forums

May 15th Support thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like YES!

Yes we did... Another waitlist for me :)

Might as well be positive. I consider waitlists a 50/50 so if I am on two .... hahaha

BTW - did any of you notice that they changed the pre-reqs significantly for UBC?

No more biochem credits are needed

BTW - did any of you notice that they changed the pre-reqs significantly for UBC?

No more biochem credits are needed

No, it's still there:

"Each applicant must complete one year of coursework in each of the following prerequisite subjects: English, General Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Biochemistry."

No, it's still there:

"Each applicant must complete one year of coursework in each of the following prerequisite subjects: English, General Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Biochemistry."

Wow hahah - page two of the PDF there... I am a dummie :)

Any chance UBC releases results early or do they use this time to quadruple check that everything is correct?

I would think close to zero chance they will release early. Different approach to admissions compared to Calgary. I know a couple years ago, when they sent out actual letters people in Vancouver would find out a day or two early but that is it!

Wow hahah - page two of the PDF there... I am a dummie :)

Buddy, with an interview list that long you are anything but a dummie. Lol.

PS: I'm rooting for you. If none of those schools end up admitting you that'd be proof that something is terribly wrong with the system.

Buddy, with an interview list that long you are anything but a dummie. Lol.

PS: I'm rooting for you. If none of those schools end up admitting you that'd be proof that something is terribly wrong with the system.

Thanks for both of those thoughts. I don't think it would be a indication of a bad system, but rather all of you, my fellow applicants. Each seat is competitive.

If I am not admitted, I can reapply :)

I'll keep my window open tomorrow monty. Maybe I'll be able to hear you get your results :P.

Lol, I mean this to be light-hearted, but I hope I get my results as close to the 4:30 mark as possible. I'll probably start drinking afterwards regardless of what happens and that might look bad if it's before noon :).

I'll keep my window open tomorrow monty. Maybe I'll be able to hear you get your results :P.

Lol, I mean this to be light-hearted, but I hope I get my results as close to the 4:30 mark as possible. I'll probably start drinking afterwards regardless of what happens and that might look bad if it's before noon :).

Haha if I get in you will definitely hear me...years of waiting and reapplying will be released in an epic man scream lol. I have no idea what to expect this year!

Archived