Premed 101 Forums

Official Unveiling of the 2013 Medschool Backpacks

Red? Blue? Orange? Yellow? Or maybe even hot pink? What colour are the 2013 med student backpacks???

We will be posting pictures from the University of Calgary's med student orientation on the MD Physician Services Facebook page on Friday July 26th. Check them out to get your first glimpse of the 2013 backpacks!

While you are there, be sure to take our poll for guess this years colour and Like us on Facebook to receive updates about when we'll be visiting your campus:

http://www.facebook.com/mdphysicianservices

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red? Blue? Orange? Yellow? Or maybe even hot pink? What colour are the 2013 med student backpacks???

We will be posting pictures from the University of Calgary's med student orientation on the MD Physician Services Facebook page on Friday July 26th. Check them out to get your first glimpse of the 2013 backpacks!

While you are there, be sure to take our poll for guess this years colour and Like us on Facebook to receive updates about when we'll be visiting your campus:

http://www.facebook.com/mdphysicianservices

The available colours you listed above are different from the ones listed in the Facebook Poll, which is also different from the ones listed last October when MD Management first unveiled the 4 options.

Only Yellow and Orange are consistently available in all of the polls/threads, which means that it will likely be one of the two. I'm going to place my bet on it being Orange :)

The available colours you listed above are different from the ones listed in the Facebook Poll, which is also different from the ones listed last October when MD Management first unveiled the 4 options.

Only Yellow and Orange are consistently available in all of the polls/threads, which means that it will likely be one of the two. I'm going to place my bet on it being Orange :)

Maybe Casey is trying to psych us out, and none of the options she listed are the actual backpack.

Maybe its so top secret that not even Casey knows.

Whatever the case may be... I hope its not yellow >_>.

Maybe Casey is trying to psych us out, and none of the options she listed are the actual backpack.

Maybe its so top secret that not even Casey knows.

Whatever the case may be... I hope its not yellow >_>.

Maybe that is the case but I do know what the colour is, I have one sitting on my desk as I type! :)

In the end it won't matter - whatever the colour is, it will grow on you. I didn't like our colour but now I'm so used to it that I don't mind.

I really liked the Blue and Burgundy from previous years. But if this year is Orange, I will probably wear it only for the first month, then switch back to my own backpack.

Just wanted to post on this thread as well - I've seen the bags in person at the UofC, and they seem much brighter than the posted picture haha. Med kids are easily recognizable! (However, I felt that way about last years group as well, as pretty much the entire class has been wearing their backpacks consistently.)

Archived