Premed 101 Forums

Applied 2013/2014

If I had to guess I'd say your ok for Queen's but that's obviously just a guess. Also in pretty good shape for a Mac interview.

I scored a 42 on the MCAT 14PS 13VR 15BS. I'm very very happy with my score, especially considering I was practicing at 8-9 on VR the day before the exam.

Wow, congrats on the score man that's epic good. You should have a great shot at interviews for most places. I would really love to know how much the essays within the 1/3 count towards the application score.

Cure solve the native housing shortage on the coast?

From that very same webcast they made it sound like the ABS wouldn't be the deciding factor. Also remember that the essays are included in that portion of the score. I could see the essays making up more than half that score as it seems they are a better way to frame yourself/activities rather than the glorified list that is the ABS.

Yeah, and I think I fell flat on the essays. Well, we will see what happens.

I've already wished you the best, but I shall wish our lovely viewers the best of luck as well. ;) Take care!

Well I hope so, honestly felt very lucky getting that VR score.

I imagine the marking will begin sometime soon, so hopefully everyone gets an interview invite!

I felt my essays for UofT and NOSM turned out very well, not so much for Calgary. In the end I focused much more on the Ontario schools as that's obviously where I have a better shot.

;) Hello all, this is my second year to apply to NOSM. Fingers crossed, I think this year I answered the questions better than last year, or at least I hope. Also applied to Mac, but NOSM is my first choice. The waiting is terrible, you check out the forums just to have some sort of contact with the process. Good luck to all.

Archived