Premed 101 Forums

Waitlists + Transcripts

I'm wondering the same thing! I'm thinking about doing it, just to be safe... But also, we have until the end of June to get them to the schools, right? And usually they send out offers to the wait listed applicants near the beginning of June, correct? So maybe it's best to wait and see whether or not we get in...

I'm wondering the same thing! I'm thinking about doing it, just to be safe... But also, we have until the end of June to get them to the schools, right? And usually they send out offers to the wait listed applicants near the beginning of June, correct? So maybe it's best to wait and see whether or not we get in...

I called Pam at McMaster asking this very question (though I didn't know about the end of June deadline). She said if we are offered admission, THEN we should arrange to send our transcript. We don't have to until then. Hope that helps! I'm still waiting...

I don't know if it's like that for other provinces, but here in QC, there is two kind of admissions: conditional and non-conditional. If it's conditional, you have to prove by sending your transcripts that you did all the courses required, if not conditional, the transcripts aren't required...

You should check if it works like that!

Archived