Premed 101 Forums

Date Speculation

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A window of time would be nice...it's getting hard to think of anything else and my school work still needs to get done;) If the Med 1s could shed some light that would be fantastic!

Same. Haha school work is just not as interesting as worrying and re-playing the interview over and over in my head apparently....

Same. Haha school work is just not as interesting as worrying and re-playing the interview over and over in my head apparently....

Great, now I am thinking of the interview. Hadn't even thought about it since december :P One particular question about aboriginals (without giving too much more away) is the nightmare for me the interviewer just didn't really talk or respond and just had a glass face the whole time. 

Great, now I am thinking of the interview. Hadn't even thought about it since december :P One particular question about aboriginals (without giving too much more away) is the nightmare for me the interviewer just didn't really talk or respond and just had a glass face the whole time. 

YES ME TOO

But actually, that is such a relief to hear it might not have just been me

Hey everyone,

I just posted on the Facebook group but I'll post here as well. As a AAMS rep I've been talking to Carolyn and she gives me the same answer as you folks....."Sometime before the end of March." Like I said on the FB group, it's not possible to predict the date or even sometimes the week. I'm in regular contact with Carolyn and if she lets me know anything more specific you will be the first to know. 

C. 

I have been surprisingly calm during this whole waiting period. I was way more nervous leading up to the interview. I was accepted into another program (my back-up plan) so I think the idea that at I have at least one career option is helping a bit lol! 

I will definitely be checking this forum regularly though, I feel like you guys are always the first to know :)

Hey everyone,

I just posted on the Facebook group but I'll post here as well. As a AAMS rep I've been talking to Carolyn and she gives me the same answer as you folks....."Sometime before the end of March." Like I said on the FB group, it's not possible to predict the date or even sometimes the week. I'm in regular contact with Carolyn and if she lets me know anything more specific you will be the first to know. 

C. 

Greatly appreciated:)!

I have been surprisingly calm during this whole waiting period. I was way more nervous leading up to the interview. I was accepted into another program (my back-up plan) so I think the idea that at I have at least one career option is helping a bit lol! 

I will definitely be checking this forum regularly though, I feel like you guys are always the first to know :)

Me too about the calmness. I was also accepted into another program and it really does help to have something to turn to. I took this past year off and while I love my job, I'm ready to get back into academics. 

Amen. Also, I really want to start buying school supplies haha.

Literally THE BEST PART of any school term!!

Speaking of which, I don't know how much of those are actually necessary... I know a couple of people who got in last year, and they all use their laptops for note-taking. Apparently, the sheer volume of information makes it really difficult to keep up by writing, but this also comes from just a very small sample of people. 

I think now don't want to know for another couple weeks until I finish my other interviews...

If it's good news from Dal, I'd be fine, but the idea of getting a rejection and then walking into another MMI would totally destroy what little confidence I had lol

Just remember that we all went through exactly the same uncertainties and emotions last year guys! Be strong, the day will be here before you know it! Also, in regards to school supplies, pretty much everyone in the class uses their laptops for note taking. 

Just remember that we all went through exactly the same uncertainties and emotions last year guys! Be strong, the day will be here before you know it! Also, in regards to school supplies, pretty much everyone in the class uses their laptops for note taking. 

Good to know! (still buying school supplies though haha)

Anyone else refreshing this page excessively as a distraction? March is going to be painful, but at least right now there is still hope for all of us..

Refreshing the admissions page to see if it changes to decision made from items incomplete is another fun activity.. 

In previous years the Admissions Office (via the AAMS reps) have at least been able to tell us definitively when NOT to expect our decision letters (e.g. definitely not this week). That would be nice to know so that we could hopefully take a break from compulsively refreshing all these pages  ;) 

In previous years the Admissions Office (via the AAMS reps) have at least been able to tell us definitively when NOT to expect our decision letters (e.g. definitely not this week). That would be nice to know so that we could hopefully take a break from compulsively refreshing all these pages  ;) 

Logical me knows that they won't release letters this week since they haven't released them this early before. However, that doesn't stop illogical me from constantly checking these forums/my email...

Archived