Premed 101 Forums

Date Speculation

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think in past years, the decision emails were always sent out before noon (someone correct me if I'm wrong). So... today is probably a flop?

I feel like Mondays are unlikely anyway...I noticed the before noon thing too though. Haha  probably to give them enough time to answer dozens of phone calls afterwards 

I noticed it's been Tuesday and Wednesday the last couple years, if that means anything....

I feel like Mondays are unlikely anyway...I noticed the before noon thing too though. Haha  probably to give them enough time to answer dozens of phone calls afterwards 

I noticed it's been Tuesday and Wednesday the last couple years, if that means anything....

Isn't there always a few people who notice their decision thing on the admissions page change the day before too? 

Isn't there always a few people who notice their decision thing on the admissions page change the day before too? 

Yup! Mine hasn't changed so far... last year people's changed at midnight. So if anyone's changes please post on here! the waiting is driving me crazy! :P 

Yup! Mine hasn't changed so far... last year people's changed at midnight. So if anyone's changes please post on here! the waiting is driving me crazy! :P

Looks like here's going to be a lot of late nights in the near future....

Same here though. I've spend more time checking here than studying for my mitderm this week

Hey all,

We have our Metabolism unit exam this coming Friday then we have our reading week from the 12th-20th. I'm not sure if the admissions office is open during that period but I'm guessing it is. Still no other news from Carolyn and the admissions office but know that they are working hard to get them out as soon as possible. 

As to last year, the night before decisions came out my status did change from "Incomplete Items Outstanding" to "Decision Made" (not sure at what time it changed) and then I had my acceptance e-mail the next day. That being said I'm not sure if everyones status changed (whether they were accepted or not). 

Hope that helps!

C. 

I wish it had've been today so I could justify the small amount of sleep I got after working a night shift last night. I'm going to laugh if letters come out tomorrow since I'll be volunteering in the ER of my local hospital when they'd be sent out. Seems almost fitting?

Why don't you guys just set up your gmail or whatever email account you use to your phone so you get a notification when the email arrives? Saves the anxiety of refreshing!

Also, I live in Taiwan right now so I'm kind of happy I'll be receiving the letter sometime in the middle of the night. Helps me not worry about it during the day :P

Goodluck everyone!

Archived