Premed 101 Forums

Date Speculation

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Application Summary page on Dal Online does everybody else have written beside Current Program "Doctor of Medicine" and beside Campus "Dalhousie"?  Did we specify which campus we would like to attend when we applied?? 

No, to my understanding you are automatically assigned to Halifax if you are NS/PEI/other and to St John's only if you are NB

If you province of residence status is OOP, Nova Scotia or PEI you are in Halifax automatically and if you are from NB you are in Saint John. You do not have a choice. 

I literally just noticed the link to your blog, and I must say I find it very interesting! 

I really hope it's Monday... I don't think my school work can handle another week of this.

haha that is exactly my problem too. Even though I know it's not going to be this week I'm still thinking about it all the time instead of actually focusing on my midterm tomorrow....

This.

I have a midterm on Monday and one on Wednesday. For the sake of the Wednesday one, I better have that decision!

That's a tough combo no matter what happens next week....either anxious waiting or some kind of highly emotional/distracting result! Lets hope it's early next week

Decided to be productive instead of neurotically checking DalOnline several times today.....memorized my B00 number instead to minimize delays when these fateful letters finally are released.....

One small pro from going to Dal for undergrad, I can recite my B00 number in my sleep haha.

Surprisingly, I'm much more relaxed this year than last year even though the stakes are higher. I just figure that potential bad news won't sting as much if I don't get myself too worked up.

Haha please teach me your ways......

Archived