Premed 101 Forums

New Mmi Example Video Coming

Hi all, There's a new blog post by Dr. Walker, indicating we will be seeing one of the more unusual MMI video examples sometime this coming week:

"Recognizing that the MMI sample videos we have posted on our website all feature fairly traditional MMI scenarios, we just finished producing one using one of our more recent “unusual” ones.  Unfortunately it is too big to upload here, but it will be available on our website sometime early next week.

Enjoy, and thanks to the volunteers who agreed to appear in the video."

Hoping someone can help me out. When DIW says "MMI sample videos we have posted on our website..."  which videos is he referring to? I have been looking on the website but have only found one video of an mmi station and nothing more. 

If anyone can post a link to these other mmi videos I would greatly appreciate it! 

Hoping someone can help me out. When DIW says "MMI sample videos we have posted on our website..."  which videos is he referring to? I have been looking on the website but have only found one video of an mmi station and nothing more. 

If anyone can post a link to these other mmi videos I would greatly appreciate it! 

there you go, you found them both :)

Archived