Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

i always gravitated towards goal personally, since i have an astute kinesthetic awareness of my body, but an inability to process the big picture... so to me hockey is inter-personally a team game, but it comes down to stopping a puck to me

funny fact, vokoun had the best save percentage over a six year span over 360 games, when he was in florida, who were defensively abysmal in my mind most under-rated goalie in the league, and def step up from fleury, who looked like a pee-wee goalie against philly last year...

i think rask has an advantage in playing behind a solid defense. honestly, the same can be said for LA in terms of goaltending, quick is insane, he's by far the fastest lateral moving goalie i've ever seen and he has freaky fast reflexes... but chicago is scary, first team i've seen that can legitimately enjoy track meet style hockey, la has to make it ugly, pound chicago hard, forecheck, and hope quick continues to be the best goalie in the nhl... the key for la will be limiting second chances... only way to beat quick is on second and third chances... ppl talk about pittsburgh's offense, but did you see how chicago just made minne look like kids on the ice, and i think didn't realize it was even the playoffs first half of the detroit series... to me, LA depends on quick, all their loses have been 2-1 on the road... that's scary goaltending.

i'm calling a boston/la final

tbh i can't stand b-ball, LOL, so boring, fowl this, fowl that, and indiana showing up.... maybe there's more team in b-ball than we think?

what's your fave sport?

rask and quick... plus chara, really cement that to me, unless boston's half ahl defense breaks down eventually

10 minute break was perfect. few sips of my cold coffee, eat a few bites of banana and muffin, go quickly to bathroom

just perfect keeping you stimulated

and yes i predict boston will win the series because there is a defence and goalie mismatch. but on this principle, i was wrong to predict a Kings Win in the other series. it's not starting well....

What do you think of the more individuality in basketball versus in hockey, where there is more emphasis on team than individual?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Very very different. The main difference being % of classes hated

How many people from high school do you still hang out with?

Who actually went to my high school? None.Who I was friends with during my high school years? A ton.

If you could make one universal change to the human body, what would it be?

Who actually went to my high school? None.Who I was friends with during my high school years? A ton.

If you could make one universal change to the human body, what would it be?

Hm I'd probably want to alter the circadian rhythym to make sleep more efficient :)

If you could conduct a research study on ANYTHING, and knew it would be successful, what would your research question be?

Hm I'd probably want to alter the circadian rhythym to make sleep more efficient :)

If you could conduct a research study on ANYTHING, and knew it would be successful, what would your research question be?

In a practical manner, how can we reduce the morbidity and mortality rates of newborns, mothers, infants and children while also reducing poverty and give them access to healthcare services in a timely manner?

What field of medicine interests you most and why?

In a practical manner, how can we reduce the morbidity and mortality rates of newborns, mothers, infants and children while also reducing poverty and give them access to healthcare services in a timely manner?

What field of medicine interests you most and why?

Urology, because it has a little bit of everything and I like working with new tech like robots, 3D laparoscopic camera's and all the new gadgets they come out with.

Do you listen to heavy metal?

Urology, because it has a little bit of everything and I like working with new tech like robots, 3D laparoscopic camera's and all the new gadgets they come out with.

Do you listen to heavy metal?

Only because my bf listens to it every so often :)

Are you an organized person?

Yes. Is there any other way? :P Focus, discipline and time management are essential, indeed, second nature, which traits I developed in undergrad.

How do you deal with potential setbacks?

I refuse to allow setbacks to be endings. If it can be headed off, I will do it, but if it can't, I'll deal with it and keep moving.

What are you doing for the remainder of the summer?

• 2 weeks later...
I refuse to allow setbacks to be endings. If it can be headed off, I will do it, but if it can't, I'll deal with it and keep moving.

What are you doing for the remainder of the summer?

Vacation and then preparing for school :)

What's the last thing you cooked?

Both.

What are you doing tonight?

Going to have an awesome backyard dinner with friends/family, can't wait!

Okay I was having a pretty serious debate with my boyfriend on which is better, and I really want to hear someone else's opinion:

Which is better - Nachos with cheese sauce or nachos with melted grated cheese?

Going to have an awesome backyard dinner with friends/family, can't wait!

Okay I was having a pretty serious debate with my boyfriend on which is better, and I really want to hear someone else's opinion:

Which is better - Nachos with cheese sauce or nachos with melted grated cheese?

A difficult question! :) You tell us tomorrow. ;)

Are you looking forward to returning to school? (I am already back)