Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Re-watching White Collar, try and learn how to play squash (from the perspective of a tennis player), and freak out about my interview.

Biggest fear?

Of course there are worse unrealistic things (being thrown in lava or something for instance), but a huge tangible fear of mine is being falsely accused of some crime (especially rape/domestic violence/sexual assault). A teacher at my high school was accused of sexually assaulting a student and was ultimately proven innocent but he's still assumed guilty by so many people.

Also AIDS and cancer.

Your first job?

Of course there are worse unrealistic things (being thrown in lava or something for instance), but a huge tangible fear of mine is being falsely accused of some crime (especially rape/domestic violence/sexual assault). A teacher at my high school was accused of sexually assaulting a student and was ultimately proven innocent but he's still assumed guilty by so many people.

Also AIDS and cancer.

Your first job?

First paid job was as a personal care assistant.

Current job?

Lahore Tikka House has the best SE Asian food in Canada as far as my experiences go. Cheap too.

What's your favourite city in North America to visit?

HAH Lahore tikka I've been pressured to go for a visit by people

I haven't been to lots but NYC and San Francisco are tied

Would you rather go bear hunting with Vladimir Putin for a day or spend an evening dining with Honey Booboo's mother, eye contact mandatory (for both conditions).

HAH Lahore tikka I've been pressured to go for a visit by people

I haven't been to lots but NYC and San Francisco are tied

Would you rather go bear hunting with Vladimir Putin for a day or spend an evening dining with Honey Booboo's mother, eye contact mandatory (for both conditions).

I want me some Go Go Juice!

What do think the best birth order is and why? (i.e. being oldest, second born, middle child, an only child, etc.)

I want me some Go Go Juice!

What do think the best birth order is and why? (i.e. being oldest, second born, middle child, an only child, etc.)

Youngest child: you let your parents practice on (and subsequently screw up the life of) at least one other child, and you don't get the misery of being in the middle.

Do you ever feel inadequate when people come to you with their problems and the only response you can come up with is "dude that sucks"?

Youngest child: you let your parents practice on (and subsequently screw up the life of) at least one other child, and you don't get the misery of being in the middle.

Do you ever feel inadequate when people come to you with their problems and the only response you can come up with is "dude that sucks"?

Maybe, but sometimes all you can give is sympathy and acknowledgement of their problem.

Plans for this weekend?

Umm... Neither, haha, but I've at least somewhat seen Star Wars, so I'll take that one.

Nachos or wings?

Nachos (just cheese please!)

How much coffee do you drink (3 times a week, 3 times a day, 3 times a morning... :D )

p.s. hi f_d!!!

p.p.s.

Umm... Neither, haha, but I've at least somewhat seen Star Wars, so I'll take that one.
WHAT, NEITHER?! OBVIOUSLY STAR TREK (william shatner <3)