Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

OH GOD SO MANY I CAN'T PICK

The Little Mermaid was the first one I saw and is still one of my favourites.

Do you feel like you're not giving a **** about May 14th anymore?

Yes? Lol

Are you disappointed in the collective bullying of this community to drive Muse away?

HIKING!! Banff, Whistler. I really want to explore the mountains west of the trench. Maybe I'll head over to Revelstoke or the Kootenays.

Now you have me all excited for summer!!! :P

So I'll just ask a variation of your question. If you could do anything this summer (no time or money constraints), what would you do?

HIKING!! Banff, Whistler. I really want to explore the mountains west of the trench. Maybe I'll head over to Revelstoke or the Kootenays.

Now you have me all excited for summer!!! :P

So I'll just ask a variation of your question. If you could do anything this summer (no time or money constraints), what would you do?

Exactly what I'm already doing- MCAT + backpack europe

What's traveladdict's favourite place that he's been to?

Exactly what I'm already doing- MCAT + backpack europe

What's traveladdict's favourite place that he's been to?

Hahahaha!! MeGusta, I'm from BC, but love the Rockies too! And pretty much every other place in Canada because, let's be honest, our whole country is awesome and gorgeous. I just happen to prefer hiking in the up direction, so mountains are my favourite. Also... I'm not a he, I'm a she :P

Favorite TV show is definitely big bang theory!!! Love it! I love it even more when I understand the jokes! (Science nerds - UNITE!)

If you could instantly acquire fluency in another language, what one would you choose?

Hahahaha!! MeGusta, I'm from BC, but love the Rockies too! And pretty much every other place in Canada because, let's be honest, our whole country is awesome and gorgeous. I just happen to prefer hiking in the up direction, so mountains are my favourite. Also... I'm not a he, I'm a she :P

Favorite TV show is definitely big bang theory!!! Love it! I love it even more when I understand the jokes! (Science nerds - UNITE!)

If you could instantly acquire fluency in another language, what one would you choose?

Deutsch und Danske.

Did any of your birthday wishes ever come true?

Study, what? lol. I guess at home.

What specialty are you considering/ involved with?

I like everything, and the idea of following patients for years, really getting to know them, appeals to me a lot, so family is what I imagine I will gravitate towards. Also, as a non-trad, the short residency is appealing, as is the ease with which I will be able to come home to practice. I could even do my residency here.

How about you?

I like everything, and the idea of following patients for years, really getting to know them, appeals to me a lot, so family is what I imagine I will gravitate towards. Also, as a non-trad, the short residency is appealing, as is the ease with which I will be able to come home to practice. I could even do my residency here.

How about you?

Floating between a few different interests right now, family, ER, medical/clinical genetics. It would be awesome if I could combine a bit of all three (or FM/genetics) and open a practice. We'll see. For all I know, I'll decide something completely different.

What's your favorite kind of dessert?

Floating between a few different interests right now, family, ER, medical/clinical genetics. It would be awesome if I could combine a bit of all three (or FM/genetics) and open a practice. We'll see. For all I know, I'll decide something completely different.

What's your favorite kind of dessert?

Fried banana and ice cream with some chocolate syrup :) just tried it recently and loved it

How long is your commute to school? Or walk to school if you do not commute