Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

prob one where the girl didn't like me. If you dont want to go on the date then dont make plans to.

do you think professors mind students eating in their lectures? I use to eat every time in one of my professors' classes. usually something from the cafeteria like a pizza slice, bagel, coffee, breakfast sandwich, etc

prob one where the girl didn't like me. If you dont want to go on the date then dont make plans to.

do you think professors mind students eating in their lectures? I use to eat every time in one of my professors' classes. usually something from the cafeteria like a pizza slice, bagel, coffee, breakfast sandwich, etc

I don't think they mind as long as it's not a like a 5-course meal he/she can smell from the front of the class lol

Favourite vacation?

have no clue who those ppl are.

Are your parents supportive of you pursuing an MD? mine are not telling me to pay for kaplan prep myself and harassing me while i am studying to do chores. should of stayed in my uni town, already sub leased it though

They are now. It took them a while to realize I was serious, though. My grades this year kind of blew them away, and my mother bought my MCAT books for me as a gift.

Given the choice of any med school in Canada, where would you go?

They are now. It took them a while to realize I was serious, though. My grades this year kind of blew them away, and my mother bought my MCAT books for me as a gift.

I would go to the school I am attending. :P

dunno haven't researched the ones i am interested in yet.

wow birdy my parents couldn't really careless, i have one of the highest grades in my program. told them about my grades no **** was given, when they heard my sister who was getting 40s in gr 11 math got 80 my mom was so excited.

what u think about parents playing favourites

what are the five classes of health care professionals in Ontario that are able to use the title Doctor, with its accompanying rights and obligations?

Omg only one question please!!

1) it's so hard for parents not to play favorites. Even just a little bit.

2) medical doctor, doctor of chiropractic, doctor of optometry, doctor of dentistry, don't know the last one

Do you have friends applying to med school with you?

Hockey kid - I've spent a looooong time being the disappointing child, as my siblings are both quite successful. My parents being supportive of my goals is quite a new thing for me.

Omg only one question please!!

1) it's so hard for parents not to play favorites. Even just a little bit.

2) medical doctor, doctor of chiropractic, doctor of optometry, doctor of dentistry, don't know the last one

Do you have friends applying to med school with you?

Nope. Most of my friends in school are prevets. One's in physics.

What is your favourite subject to study?

Analytical numbers based courses don't like subjective marking. if it is math then i know it is either right or wrong, the teacher can't doc marks if i drew a picture of on the back of my test.

would you ever kick your child out on the street when he has no where to go?

Nope never, unless I decide that it'd be funny to get them to do more of/worse things than whatever I'm punishing them for doing.

Australian or british accents?

hospital

why do people judge you for the decisions you make even though they dont know the whole story? sure i can take stuff out of context and judge ppl but i dont

Cause everything needs to go into a good or bad category regardless of how much information it is. The Goodness heuristic? You heard it first here folks

How different is pepsi from coke really?

Cause everything needs to go into a good or bad category regardless of how much information it is. The Goodness heuristic? You heard it first here folks

How different is pepsi from coke really?

Because I drink coke (diet) and not pepsi

What have you spent the past 2 weeks doing?

Because I drink coke (diet) and not pepsi

What have you spent the past 2 weeks doing?

That's a good question for which I have no answer. Sleeping a lot and MCAT studying I suppose

Do you think it's weird to think that it's weird for an adult to humour children with their fantasies?