Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Borat hahaha

If a world famous chef (or baker) could make you absolutely anything your little heart desired, what would you ask for?

Homemade chocolate ice cream--that stuff makes me weak at the knees.

If you could be freeze-ed at any one specific age forever, which age would that be?

6 months old.

Lol, no, probably 23, age I am now, I'm liking it :)

Going back to Jacguident's theme on anatomy:

If you had to have one internal organ displayed on your forehead for the rest of you life what organ would it be?

heart would look cool beating.

aww-it-hurts-babethis-is-my-first-time.html

http://fb-bookofquotes.blogspot.ca/2013/02/aww-it-hurts-babethis-is-my-first-time.html

link just in case

if this person came in while you were volunteering at a blood bank how would you handle it?

heart would look cool beating.

aww-it-hurts-babethis-is-my-first-time.html

http://fb-bookofquotes.blogspot.ca/2013/02/aww-it-hurts-babethis-is-my-first-time.html

link just in case

if this person came in while you were volunteering at a blood bank how would you handle it?

I'd pretend not to notice the innuendo and calmly present them with juice and a cookie.

What's one place in Canada that you've never been to but would love to visit?

Skittles/Twix/Snickers

What's the dumbest question anyone has ever asked you (or you've heard someone ask someone else)?

lol, one time we had a guest speaker in my high school talking about his son's death and the impact of substance abuse on young adults. When it came time for questions, some kid seriously asked "Are you sad that he died?" I was like @__@

Do you think it's weird for a 21 year old girl to want a power puff girls birthday cake?

lol, one time we had a guest speaker in my high school talking about his son's death and the impact of substance abuse on young adults. When it came time for questions, some kid seriously asked "Are you sad that he died?" I was like @__@

Do you think it's weird for a 21 year old girl to want a power puff girls birthday cake?

Absolutely, positively not! Actually sounds pretty amazing if you ask me!

Favourite video game?

black ops.

do u like to party in winter?

Only if: (1) I'm really in the mood, (2) there isn't a long line, and (3) I don't have to wear something super nice like a skirt/dress. But ya not feeling this cold St. Patty's... I have officially elected to hibernate in my warm bed all day, hehe.

Which medical specialty do you think you'd enjoy the least?

Only if: (1) I'm really in the mood, (2) there isn't a long line, and (3) I don't have to wear something super nice like a skirt/dress. But ya not feeling this cold St. Patty's... I have officially elected to hibernate in my warm bed all day, hehe.

Which medical specialty do you think you'd enjoy the least?

Family medicine, there are 1000 other jobs I'd take before that one

guys: do you prefer the shaving cream that comes out as a gel or hte one that comes out as foam?

girls: same question actually, just for s**ts+giggles

I'm going to take a wild guess and say hockey?

Do you have a hate/love relationship with anything? (name it)

chocolate, politicians, and, well, people who annoy me. Oh, and the frigging dog my neighbour has that barks non-stop. I live on 2 acres and I can still hear this rat trap of a infestation harping non-stop when they let it out. It starts barking the SECOND it gets outside. I guess that wouldn't involve a love, just pure hate.

Kinda went off there for a second...

Where do you study that's the most useless place for you to do so but you still do it anyway?

outside of the library sometimes be4 the library opens.

girls: would you be offended if your bf told you to make him a sandwich

guys: do you like it when your gf makes you a sandwich

Disclaimer: i only have said it jokingly to the girls in my life.

LOL - I wouldn't be offended as long as he wouldn't mind having absolutely no say in the contents of said sandwich.

Favourite food to buy when you're on campus?

LOL - I wouldn't be offended as long as he wouldn't mind having absolutely no say in the contents of said sandwich.

Favourite food to buy when you're on campus?

shawarmas. everything else is so nasty.. those sandwiches they sell for $4.99 are hard as rock and just ew ew ew, reminds me of disgusting airplane food. and ridiculously overpriced.

Are there things about you that you hide from your friends?

shawarmas. everything else is so nasty.. those sandwiches they sell for $4.99 are hard as rock and just ew ew ew, reminds me of disgusting airplane food. and ridiculously overpriced.

Are there things about you that you hide from your friends?

Yes, an absolutely absurd amount of very significant things.

If you were the opposite gender (note the proper word choice of "gender", not "sex"), what would you want your name to be?

Yes, an absolutely absurd amount of very significant things.

If you were the opposite gender (note the proper word choice of "gender", not "sex"), what would you want your name to be?

Can we do race and gender?

In that case "Ranjeet", that name's always tickled me

Do you tend to bottle things up or let them show? In either case, how does it manifest?

Can we do race and gender?

In that case "Ranjeet", that name's always tickled me

Do you tend to bottle things up or let them show? In either case, how does it manifest?

Bottle em up, and I get quieter and more passive-aggressive. Eek.. it's not pleasant.

7 years down the road, you are in prison. What did you do?

Bottle em up, and I get quieter and more passive-aggressive. Eek.. it's not pleasant.

7 years down the road, you are in prison. What did you do?

Probably for beating up bill o'reily. Seriously sometimes I fantasize hard

It's spring tomorrow, why is southern ontarian weather mocking us?