Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

im pretty freaky on bass, i'm at the point where i'm trying tom morello magnetism experiments to get funky sounds

what's like an amateur level on guitar, i'm assuming a perfect circle, queens of the stone age, rammstein.

i'm really working hard on the keyboard here... i look at kijiji, and am like, yeah, no, i'm too much of a control freak to play with anyone other than a close friend of mine, whose an amazing guitarist, great bassist, ying to the yang, we just need a drummer... and one who'll be our *****... that's the advantage of a two piece with multi-instrumentalists, you get all the control, drummers are a dime a dozen... not to mention i have a professional producer for free working in ibiza... hmmm, i think my incessant music talk is revealing truths about my true career desires, lol

i'd be a pro musician over md any day of the week...

what would you rather do than medicine

depends if it was complete mastery. I would like to be able to compose pieces like beetovans Tempest Sonata 3rd mvt.

If i could play anything at an amateur lvl then i would choose nothing else since i can already play the guitar and piano.

what do u think of loud people? (talk really loudly, shout often, yell)

during school i am a short sleeper, and during summer when i am working i am a short sleeper but on christmas break and reading week i am a long sleeper :)

do your friends tell you that you are smart

Who has time for friends when there are oligopeptides to be drawn?

Did you take any classes that you thought would be really interesting despite being a known GPA-killer?

MeGusta.

tumblr_m4t9zlIN6Z1r0a2gko1_500.jpg

If you could stop smoking world wide would you do it?

K there buddy sorry to break it to you but nobody loves you here

Do you in your heart of hearts look down on "non-important" majors like dance, sociology, philosophy, theatre whatever else a lot of people will associate with getting a barista job after graduation?

No

Are you a keener?

Not going to lie, kinda - but I try not to be obnoxious about it. The only people who know my marks are (a) my non-premed friends and (B) people who explicitly, explicitly ask.

If you didn't want to go to med school, would you still work as hard as you currently do in school?

Edit: Just deleted that obnoxious image from the quote. Sorry for misquoting.

Not going to lie, kinda - but I try not to be obnoxious about it. The only people who know my marks are (a) my non-premed friends and (B) people who explicitly, explicitly ask.

If you didn't want to go to med school, would you still work as hard as you currently do in school?

LOL F*** NO! what kind of question is that, I'd just do what I did for the first 11 years of school, YOLO it through with ok marks... it's undergrad I'd be drunk like 24/7 like my lucky engineering friends that only have to pass if I had a choice

Guilty music pleasure?

LOL F*** NO! what kind of question is that, I'd just do what I did for the first 11 years of school, YOLO it through with ok marks... it's undergrad I'd be drunk like 24/7 like my lucky engineering friends that only have to pass if I had a choice

Guilty music pleasure?

^ Just wait.. you can do that once you get into med school and it's pass/fail.. woot. Too bad I feel like passing is a challenge

Tooooooo many. Ke$ha probably wins out, though.

Is it masochistic if a person enjoys that weird, sharp sort of pain that comes from biting the front of their lip?

^ Just wait.. you can do that once you get into med school and it's pass/fail.. woot. Too bad I feel like passing is a challenge

Tooooooo many. Ke$ha probably wins out, though.

Is it masochistic if a person enjoys that weird, sharp sort of pain that comes from biting the front of their lip?

I know that's what keeps me going

your last degree is always the one you can screw around in because grades don't matter no more

Yeah that's pretty weird from this perspective, I the opposite of like pain under any circumstance

Do you hate yourself a little bit when you shop at walmart because of the evils they do to the world/their employees?

I know that's what keeps me going

your last degree is always the one you can screw around in because grades don't matter no more

Yeah that's pretty weird from this perspective, I the opposite of like pain under any circumstance

Do you hate yourself a little bit when you shop at walmart because of the evils they do to the world/their employees?

Naw, I love Wal-Mart because of my fond childhood memories of going to the Barrie Wal-Mart on a summer evening to soak up their precious air-conditioning because my grandparents' cottage had none (although now it has because of the time where I said it was too hot for me to think and decide which air-conditioned restaurant I wanted to go to for dinner). But in all seriousness, no guilt, because they also help people without much money spend less :).

Do you think/have you noticed that the moment a borderline troll on here is called a troll, the troll-like behaviour gets amplified to an extreme?

Naw, I love Wal-Mart because of my fond childhood memories of going to the Barrie Wal-Mart on a summer evening to soak up their precious air-conditioning because my grandparents' cottage had none (although now it has because of the time where I said it was too hot for me to think and decide which air-conditioned restaurant I wanted to go to for dinner). But in all seriousness, no guilt, because they also help people without much money spend less :).

Do you think/have you noticed that the moment a borderline troll on here is called a troll, the troll-like behaviour gets amplified to an extreme?

Lol their employees= 40% on foodstamps, and they give them just enough hours to be under the limit required to form a union. That's like systematic modern day semi-slaveryish

YES, by calling them out on it you give them a role and by god they will fufill that role

Which subculture do you find peculiar and why?

pre-meds, they don't realize all the other cool stuff life has to offer besides getting into medicine, lol

yeah, so muse is gonna start producing electronic music on abelton with a controller, layered with bass guitar, and guitar... am i still a musician.... lol

102.1 the edge

Which subculture do you find peculiar and why?

lol, barrister eh, oh, barista... yeah no, in the end the science grads will always be the humanities grads *****es, because who defines the policy the krebs cycle can't understand, that's what i thought... balance is best

K there buddy sorry to break it to you but nobody loves you here

Do you in your heart of hearts look down on "non-important" majors like dance, sociology, philosophy, theatre whatever else a lot of people will associate with getting a barista job after graduation?

lol, barrister eh, oh, barista... yeah no, in the end the science grads will always be the humanities grads *****es, because who defines the policy the krebs cycle can't understand, that's what i thought... balance is best

I can't drill this into my idiot science and engineering firends' heads

pre-meds, they don't realize all the other cool stuff life has to offer besides getting into medicine, lol

yeah, so muse is gonna start producing electronic music on abelton with a controller, layered with bass guitar, and guitar... am i still a musician.... lol

No you're not a musician, you're a museician :D

Do you chuckle at ridiculously unclever puns?

engineering people often get post grad management training on the fly... i could literally run for mp in a conservative riding, win, and get a cabinet spot, lol, our mla for education is a moron, i'd love to take his job, yeah, lucky i'm preoccupied trying to buy myself financial freedom after rbc blew my shot at 1.6 million after ****ing up the paperwork... lol, imagine medigeeks reaction, yeah, id care, but ill make more than that in life

I can't drill this into my idiot science and engineering firends' heads

No you're not a musician, you're a museician :D

Do you chuckle at ridiculously unclever puns?

Mental-chuckle? Yeah :P

Can you see the stars at night where you live?

You can see the stars that make up constellations like the big dipper and orion, but not a whole lot outside of that.

If you could live the life of anyone (famous) in history, who would it be?

You can see the stars that make up constellations like the big dipper and orion, but not a whole lot outside of that.

If you could live the life of anyone (famous) in history, who would it be?

Niel Armstrong -- I want to go to space!

If you had a time machine and you could only use it once (and not be able to come back), would you go into the future or the past? Why?

Niel Armstrong -- I want to go to space!

If you had a time machine and you could only use it once (and not be able to come back), would you go into the future or the past? Why?

I would go back to the past and be a kid again :)

If you could teach any grade or subject what would it be?