Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

I'm never gonna give you up... wow haven't heard it in a long time.

Not sure, because we are homo sapiens sapiens?

Why do people believe humans have stopped evolving?

because we're not subject to "natural" natural selection anymore

Also about 45% of 'merikuh doesn't believe in evolution to begin with so the top answer applies to the minority

How do you respond when someone tells you they don't "believe" in evolution?

No words can describe my thoughts :mad:

tumblr_lifpfwPSbx1qhxr17o1_500.gif

Ever had a prof not believe in evolution? Response?

Thankfully no but I would actually lose it, especially if they're a science prof

I never talk to profs after class but that would actually motivate me to do so for once

What would you do if your prof said something ridiculous like that?

U like that gif don't you?

I don't take medication because of my religion.

How often do you get sick (ie. cold).

WHAT?? Really? And so are you comfortable of actually going into medicine knowing you will be prescribing medicines and administer tests and treatments? Sorry just really curious.

I don't get sick often. I get headaches at least once a month or maybe more. But I can easily recover from a cold. So maybe about twice a year.

Have you ever smoked (w)?

WHAT?? Really? And so are you comfortable of actually going into medicine knowing you will be prescribing medicines and administer tests and treatments? Sorry just really curious.

I don't get sick often. I get headaches at least once a month or maybe more. But I can easily recover from a cold. So maybe about twice a year.

Have you ever smoked (w)?

He's a troll.... don't give him what he wants

and what's (w)? If I don't know it I probably haven't smoked it LOL

How many exams left?

He's a troll.... don't give him what he wants

and what's (w)? If I don't know it I probably haven't smoked it LOL

How many exams left?

lol you're maybe right. I got that feeling when I first clicked a link on his signature before (about sunglasses).

Oh w for weed :P

I have 6 more midterms and 6 finals. I'm taking 6 courses right now.

How often do you party during a semester?

lol you're maybe right. I got that feeling when I first clicked a link on his signature before (about sunglasses).

Oh w for weed :P

I have 6 more midterms and 6 finals. I'm taking 6 courses right now.

How often do you party during a semester?

What is this weed of which you speak

Usually once a week but this semester's been a particular ***********

Why do I keep coming on this cursed website when I have nothing to gain or contribute?

What is this weed of which you speak

Usually once a week but this semester's been a particular ***********

Why do I keep coming on this cursed website when I have nothing to gain or contribute?

Because you're bored and you like distractions from actual productivity? (Side note: you contribute by being entertaining :D.)

If you had the option to go back in time to when your parents were naming you and convincingly whisper a different name in their ears, would you?

Because you're bored and you like distractions from actual productivity? (Side note: you contribute by being entertaining :D.)

If you had the option to go back in time to when your parents were naming you and convincingly whisper a different name in their ears, would you?

YES. I dislike having a unisex name. Also, I found out a while back that the other name they were considering was Xavier. I can only imagine how much my life would rule if I were named Xavier.

If you had to be reborn in a country other than Canada, which country would you pick and why?

YES. I dislike having a unisex name. Also, I found out a while back that the other name they were considering was Xavier. I can only imagine how much my life would rule if I were named Xavier.

If you had to be reborn in a country other than Canada, which country would you pick and why?

K I'm not going to say what my top choice would be because that would probably identify me... and could be a touch inflammatory. (I always have to be honest, haha.) So cop-out answer: England, because it's a democracy and their economy isn't as bad as the rest of Europe's and it's pretty and they have pretty accents.

Do you check the weather forecast during the winter, or do you just assume the same old coldness (and get shocked by the rain)?

K I'm not going to say what my top choice would be because that would probably identify me... and could be a touch inflammatory. (I always have to be honest, haha.) So cop-out answer: England, because it's a democracy and their economy isn't as bad as the rest of Europe's and it's pretty and they have pretty accents.

Do you check the weather forecast during the winter, or do you just assume the same old coldness (and get shocked by the rain)?

C'mon, what country? :P

No, I don't usually check the weather daily during the winter, but tonight I am refreshing my weather feed every 30 minutes or so because of the upcoming storm tonight. I have a midterm tomorrow and it would be a pleasant surprise to have school cancelled and my midterm deferred. Hopefully the temperature stays below 32 Fahrenheit.

Do you use Twitter and if so, why?

uh no

do u live in a house or apartment

(lol, moving back into an apartment from basement suite's gonna suck, i have korn - here to stay and my bass amp cranked... and i'm not playing fieldy, that's for sure... this won't be possible.... aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

edit: now to put on stay together for the kids so the neighbours think i'm sane

i prefer purple and red since i have dark hair, not the whole thing, just streaks... yeah, havem't done that for awhile

so itunes just wiped my music collection... and they wonder why people jailbrake their phone, i still have my 2000 plus music box files mother ****ers...

do you like fish... i love like all seafood, and apparently this is uncommon... i suppose the kfc is more convenient lol, jk...

None recently *tear*

If you could dye your hair any Crayola crayon colour - and have it be somewhat socially acceptable, of course - which would you choose? (For reference: http://www.colourlovers.com/web/blog/2008/04/22/all-120-crayon-names-color-codes-and-fun-facts)

i prefer purple and red since i have dark hair, not the whole thing, just streaks... yeah, havem't done that for awhile

so itunes just wiped my music collection... and they wonder why people jailbrake their phone, i still have my 2000 plus music box files mother ****ers...

do you like fish... i love like all seafood, and apparently this is uncommon... i suppose the kfc is more convenient lol, jk...

I used to like it. I don't eat it anymore, though.

You are given a deep fryer by FrenchToast as a present. You can put anything your heart desires in it. What do you pick?