Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

YES. The love of my life who wrote me a reference letter hahahah

On a scale of 1-10, how modest are you?

Can self-deprication take me into the negatives? then like -5

lol Zinke?

When you get an exceptionally good mark back do you give yourself the evening off to celebrate?

Nah that happens to me all the time, I'm kind of a big deal

If there's a song you like with a dirty part in it will you sing through it anyways?

Can self-deprication take me into the negatives? then like -5

Nah that happens to me all the time, I'm kind of a big deal

If there's a song you like with a dirty part in it will you sing through it anyways?

Hahaha yes

How do you feel about people who get into professional/grad school and then make their Facebook statuses about it? /Would you do that?

Hahaha yes

How do you feel about people who get into professional/grad school and then make their Facebook statuses about it? /Would you do that?

That's what statuses are for/they're ultra excited so obviously they'd put up a status

I'd probably do it just to let ppl that are rootin' for me that I don't talk to often know

Do you feel like the "clean" version of a song takes the enjoyment out of it to some extent? What does this say about the effects of swear words in general?

That's what statuses are for/they're ultra excited so obviously they'd put up a status

I'd probably do it just to let ppl that are rootin' for me that I don't talk to often know

Do you feel like the "clean" version of a song takes the enjoyment out of it to some extent? What does this say about the effects of swear words in general?

(1) In a way it takes some of the enjoyment out, but in a way it's kinda funny, so I strangely enjoy it more. (2) Swear words = VERY emotive because of the deeply rooted connotations in our minds.

At what age did it become acceptable for you to swear in front of your parents without being screamed at? (Or were you ever even screamed at, lol)

i dont know.

why did i leave my reading for tmws class till 11?

Because you are a silly, silly child. /I can't judge because Ima gon fail my anatomy midterm on Thursday.. I left memorizing all the muscles and blood vessels until Sunday hahaha oops.

Is there anything that you wish you enjoyed but you just don't?

LOL no it sounds pretty bad

How much do you reciprocate someone's body language/verbal language when you're talking to them, relative to your "neutral" self?

Not very much. I tend to be withdrawn around people I don't know too well, and then friendly with people I'm comfortable with.. so it doesn't really reflect the other person's body language and such.

What's something that makes you cringe?

Not very much. I tend to be withdrawn around people I don't know too well, and then friendly with people I'm comfortable with.. so it doesn't really reflect the other person's body language and such.

What's something that makes you cringe?

Low things make me cringe, those low pants make me cringe... pair it with a chain and baseball cap would be a deadly combo.

Have you ever lied to a doctor to skip an exam to study more?

Low things make me cringe, those low pants make me cringe... pair it with a chain and baseball cap would be a deadly combo.

Have you ever lied to a doctor to skip an exam to study more?

No but I've thought of breaking my arm. Call me crazy. :D

A song that you listen to calm yourself during (pre exam) stress?

Top gun.

Do girls know that wearing yoga pants is like playing a game on easy mode?

Hm idk lol. Maybe that's secretly why they do it? Or maybe it's just because they're comfy and wearing sweatpants everyday is (unfortunately) not the most socially acceptable thing. (Side note: FrenchToast owns zero pairs of yoga pants, and she will only wear leggings when her shirt is long enough to cover her tuchus.)

If you could only use one Internet acronym for laughing for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Hm idk lol. Maybe that's secretly why they do it? Or maybe it's just because they're comfy and wearing sweatpants everyday is (unfortunately) not the most socially acceptable thing. (Side note: FrenchToast owns zero pairs of yoga pants, and she will only wear leggings when her shirt is long enough to cover her tuchus.)

If you could only use one Internet acronym for laughing for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

I'm baaaack.

LOL obviously. Or rather the lol meme. It's the perfect face for most of my reactions.

Would you rather have one boob or three butt-cheeks?

I'm baaaack.

LOL obviously. Or rather the lol meme. It's the perfect face for most of my reactions.

Would you rather have one boob or three butt-cheeks?

One boob, for *multiple* practical reasons.

When you have to turn the clocks forward, do you feel guilty with every passing hour because you know it's kind of an hour later, or does it not bother you?

One boob, for *multiple* practical reasons.

When you have to turn the clocks forward, do you feel guilty with every passing hour because you know it's kind of an hour later, or does it not bother you?

It doesn't bother me in the least bit. I like having more hours of sunlight.

Share one guilty pleasure (a movie, TV show etc.)?