Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

the kind who didn't get the girl he liked. what a surprise.

benz or bmw

Benz, not even close. Either a G-class truck or an S-class sedan. They're both so beautiful

If you could have amazing seats to any game between any 2 teams in any sport, what sport & teams would you choose?

Benz, not even close. Either a G-class truck or an S-class sedan. They're both so beautiful

If you could have amazing seats to any game between any 2 teams in any sport, what sport & teams would you choose?

Uhh soccer maybe.. real madrid vs. inter milan or something that would be cool

If you couldn't be a doctor, what other career would you go for?

atm blue berries. I could eat a whole bowl of them.

Excited for the summer? Apparently my family is going on vacation which will be nice

Yes, because my husband will be home all summer (at least) and I am really looking forward to having him home for an extended period. Haven't seen him for more than three weeks at a time for over a year and a half.

What are you doing in September?

Because there are 10x fewer of us than them. What do we know about Puerto Rico?

What are you procrastinating from by being on this forum?

Essay, 2 months of neglectX 5 courses, readings for tomorrow. In other words, typical monday night

Walking dead finale,what'd you think of it?

who has time for tv when u have work. I will guess the season finale whitbury attacks the prison, ricks group tried to fight them off but they weren't very effective, and then the black people who before were rejected by rick group picks them up in a SUV and now they are going to start a new life.

do you think my prediction is right

who has time for tv when u have work. I will guess the season finale whitbury attacks the prison, ricks group tried to fight them off but they weren't very effective, and then the black people who before were rejected by rick group picks them up in a SUV and now they are going to start a new life.

do you think my prediction is right

Dunno. I'd ask my brother, but he abandoned me.

Favourite thing to do involving a boat?

fav thing to do is to drive the boat to go out to some shipwreck, reef, or cave and go scuba diving from there. I am going on a fam vac this summer and think it would be pretty cool to get to go scuba diving.

Are you ever considered too old to be vacationing with your parents? When are you considered too old to be living with your parents?

fav thing to do is to drive the boat to go out to some shipwreck, reef, or cave and go scuba diving from there. I am going on a fam vac this summer and think it would be pretty cool to get to go scuba diving.

Are you ever considered too old to be vacationing with your parents? When are you considered too old to be living with your parents?

My parents still want to go on one final family vacation... oldest brother is only 23. I think you can never be too old. My father still goes with his sister and mother abroad all the time (to visit family mostly, but some vacationing too in there). Too old to live with parents is like 27-28 I would say. Should be way out by then.

If you had some tomatoes, peppers, onions, one choice of meat, and either potatoes, rice, or noodles, what would you make with it?

obv stone soup. I should invite a girl over for dinner and surprise her with stone soup.

Wow 27-28 is WAY too old to be living with my parents imo. I think the latest would be 25 yrs old. The only way i would feel comfortable living at home by choice being 27 or 28 is if my parents had one of those luxurious home like they have in the hamptons or beverly hills

When are you considered too old to be living with your parents?

obv stone soup. I should invite a girl over for dinner and surprise her with stone soup.

Wow 27-28 is WAY too old to be living with my parents imo. I think the latest would be 25 yrs old. The only way i would feel comfortable living at home by choice being 27 or 28 is if my parents had one of those luxurious home like they have in the hamptons or beverly hills

When are you considered too old to be living with your parents?

For me? 18. I left and never went back. I can't imagine living with my parents now and I'm 26. I think 21 is too old to be living with your parents. My MIL wants to move in with us, but that would be different as she's more or less looking to be taken care of in her sunset years (she's almost 74.)

When did you move out of your parents' house for good and if you haven't, why not?

For me? 18. I left and never went back. I can't imagine living with my parents now and I'm 26. I think 21 is too old to be living with your parents. My MIL wants to move in with us, but that would be different as she's more or less looking to be taken care of in her sunset years (she's almost 74.)

When did you move out of your parents' house for good and if you haven't, why not?

I haven't moved out yet for good. I spent four years away for undergrad, and then moved back in when I graduated to work and pay off my debt. I will be moving out for good (I hope!) in August, when I head off to MUN! My parents treat me as an adult, and I am really not complaining about the free food and use of one of the cars. I'm only 22, and as far as I can tell, I have plenty of time to grow up and get my own place.

What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

I haven't moved out yet for good. I spent four years away for undergrad, and then moved back in when I graduated to work and pay off my debt. I will be moving out for good (I hope!) in August, when I head off to MUN! My parents treat me as an adult, and I am really not complaining about the free food and use of one of the cars. I'm only 22, and as far as I can tell, I have plenty of time to grow up and get my own place.

What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

inline skating woooo

need to replace my wheels tho

How often do you order stuff online?

inline skating woooo

need to replace my wheels tho

How often do you order stuff online?

Fairly frequently. Couple times a month or so. It's tough to get some stuff on PEI.

What did you have/are you having for supper?

I love the videos too! I'm not 100% sure, but my guess would be competition between schools. The schools want you to choose them as your first choice and the videos make the schools look good. I think it's also a good way to judge the feeling of the school and get to know more about it! Particularly when the videos actually give you info about the schools rather than simply a comedic skit. Lastly, I think it's a fun way of bringing down the tension from the interviews! (PS I love the quotations in your signature!)

If you could travel to anyplace in Canada, where would you go and why?