Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Probably for beating up bill o'reily. Seriously sometimes I fantasize hard

It's spring tomorrow, why is southern ontarian weather mocking us?

No idea, but PEI isn't much better. Much of Charlottetown is shut down today because the roads are icy and completely snowed over.

If you cold go on vacation somewhere warm tomorrow, where would you go?

Pink and green!!:D:p:p:D I love tulips the most.

When's the last time you went to a sleepover (if ever)?

One of those cray ones with a bunch of people staying up all night gossiping with a bunch of other people? Middle school prob. Just crashing at a friend's house? Two years ago I think. I avoid that unless it's too impractical to go home.

Would you try chocolate-flavoured cream cheese? (http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/products/p-r/philadelphiacreamcheese.aspx - see right-hand side of page)

i would try it if it was a sample at loblaws but i wouldn't purchase it just to try it. on a side note that cheese cake looks so good

would you make fun of your friend if they are clumsy? e.g trip on a microphone wire, drop something

I wouldn't do that to a friend or stranger.

What time to do go to bed/sleep usually?

I wouldn't do that to a friend or stranger.

What time to do go to bed/sleep usually?

11-11:30 typically. I'm up at 6:30 at the latest most days, unless my husband is home and let's me sleep in. :)

Have you ever had a university snow day?

11-11:30 typically. I'm up at 6:30 at the latest most days, unless my husband is home and let's me sleep in. :)

Have you ever had a university snow day?

Yes, I have had two. One this year and one last year. This year's was legit during the snowstorm. Last year they just closed the school for "pre-emptive" snow and you could walk outside and drive perfectly fine...:rolleyes:

What are your plans for the Easter Holidays (if you celebrate or not, next weekend plans for the long weekend)?

Yes, I have had two. One this year and one last year. This year's was legit during the snowstorm. Last year they just closed the school for "pre-emptive" snow and you could walk outside and drive perfectly fine...:rolleyes:

What are your plans for the Easter Holidays (if you celebrate or not, next weekend plans for the long weekend)?

To study. :) What are your plans?

new car, take the girl i like on an amazing date (hot air ballon, helicopter, rent out a restaurant, private concert), travel the world with that girl we would explore the world together (scuba dive in costa rica, fashion show in paris, castles in ireland, surfing in Hawaii, whatever we wants). build a dream home that would stay in my family for generations, box seats to events, do some stunt driving classes, obtain my commercial pilots license with some friends, give free food for a day at my uni, build a library to be named after me, start my own art collection,

What would you do with 1 billion dollars that you would have to spend solely for the purpose of fun.

new car, take the girl i like on an amazing date (hot air ballon, helicopter, rent out a restaurant, private concert), travel the world with that girl we would explore the world together (scuba dive in costa rica, fashion show in paris, castles in ireland, surfing in Hawaii, whatever we wants). build a dream home that would stay in my family for generations, box seats to events, do some stunt driving classes, obtain my commercial pilots license with some friends, give free food for a day at my uni, build a library to be named after me, start my own art collection,

What would you do with 1 billion dollars that you would have to spend solely for the purpose of fun.

Build my own society and rule it, all the way from scratch. Get some land by a beach and forest, build some houses, buy some people, etc.

If you could change the way how one existing law worked, what would you change?

Build my own society and rule it, all the way from scratch. Get some land by a beach and forest, build some houses, buy some people, etc.

If you could change the way how one existing law worked, what would you change?

Refugees in Canada should bed entitled to free health care just like our citizens.

What law would you change?

In a public system no one is held accountable for their actions. by doing so the incentive to provide good patient care and increase the patients you see in a shift is lowered.

Do you support he privatization of Health care? (Note: industry open to competition and not supported by government favoritism)

In a public system no one is held accountable for their actions. by doing so the incentive to provide good patient care and increase the patients you see in a shift is lowered.

Do you support he privatization of Health care? (Note: industry open to competition and not supported by government favoritism)

Nope.

Favourite topping to put on a sundae?