Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

varies from time to time, but now i would say mint

what do u think of student government

I'm sure they do productive things, but I don't think who is in charge *really* makes a different in the average student's life. (Although I guess some would say the same thing about the government government, haha.)

If you had to pick a traditional Russian name for yourself, what would you pick?

I'm sure they do productive things, but I don't think who is in charge *really* makes a different in the average student's life. (Although I guess some would say the same thing about the government government, haha.)

If you had to pick a traditional Russian name for yourself, what would you pick?

Vladimir, I'm so vladimir

Favorite dictator?

power ranger... black ranger for sure

so for all the Toronto peeps... Deadmau5 or Billy Talent... saw prior live recently, just saw latter via torrent, personally, both good shows... preference?

Yes :) *pulls out map* I want to travel. Where? Anywhere.

Would you rather be an astronaut or power ranger?

power ranger... black ranger for sure

so for all the Toronto peeps... Deadmau5 or Billy Talent... saw prior live recently, just saw latter via torrent, personally, both good shows... preference?

Uh, never seen either live, but considering I'm not a huge deadmau5 fan and I used to like Billy Talent back in my emo phase in the mid-2000s, I'll go with Billy Talent.

Most awkward phase of your life thus far?

When I signed up for premed101, best day of my life

Can you tell the difference between good wine and bad wine?

^ LOL. I had french toast for dinner the night I did that.. that's all I remember.

Bad vs. mediocre, yes.. but not actually mediocre vs. the fancy good stuff.

Worst gift you've ever received?

^ LOL. I had french toast for dinner the night I did that.. that's all I remember.

Bad vs. mediocre, yes.. but not actually mediocre vs. the fancy good stuff.

Worst gift you've ever received?

Rofl I always wondered

I actually can't think of the single worst but I generally get really crappy gifts.... oh thanks grandma another tie, just what I needed

are girls easier to buy gifts for than guys?

i just get checks now, since i don't have a normal job my family assumes i'm starving, entrepreneurship for the win...

honestly if you don't really know what the person would want just do the obvious, if their a ski buff get them the banff 3 pack or something, it's a can't lose... money is always a can't lose with me, lol

are you competitive (even with yourself (the point where your so far ahead you push to be par excellence - think tiger woods rebuilding his swing forn ****s and giggles because winning became too easy))

Rofl I always wondered

I actually can't think of the single worst but I generally get really crappy gifts.... oh thanks grandma another tie, just what I needed

are girls easier to buy gifts for than guys?

i just get checks now, since i don't have a normal job my family assumes i'm starving, entrepreneurship for the win...

honestly if you don't really know what the person would want just do the obvious, if their a ski buff get them the banff 3 pack or something, it's a can't lose... money is always a can't lose with me, lol

are you competitive (even with yourself (the point where your so far ahead you push to be par excellence - think tiger woods rebuilding his swing forn ****s and giggles because winning became too easy))

I am not competitive at all! It's terrible. I actually feel bad if I win because I like to cheer other people on! Except for Mario Tennis/Party. Then, watch the hell out.

:)

Do you buy textbooks?

I am not competitive at all! It's terrible. I actually feel bad if I win because I like to cheer other people on! Except for Mario Tennis/Party. Then, watch the hell out.

:)

Do you buy textbooks?

Yes. Just before starting to study for midterms.. then return it for full refund after midterms. Then I buy them again just before finals.. and again return for full refund.

If accepted, would you have gone to Harvard for undergrad? Keeping in mind that you'd have to come up with the funds yourself.

Yes. Just before starting to study for midterms.. then return it for full refund after midterms. Then I buy them again just before finals.. and again return for full refund.

If accepted, would you have gone to Harvard for undergrad? Keeping in mind that you'd have to come up with the funds yourself.

ehmegehrd you do that too!?

LOL I wouldn't even if I did have the funds

How much school spirit do you have?

ehmegehrd you do that too!?

LOL I wouldn't even if I did have the funds

How much school spirit do you have?

From a scale of zero to ten, negative two :cool:

In grade school, which category did you fit into out of these five?

1. Class Clown

2. Fattest kid in the class

3. Mega-nerd

4. Dumber out of dumb&dumber

5. Rest of the kids

From a scale of zero to ten, negative two :cool:

In grade school, which category did you fit into out of these five?

1. Class Clown

2. Fattest kid in the class

3. Mega-nerd

4. Dumber out of dumb&dumber

5. Rest of the kids

1 and 4.

Hottest celeb?