Premed 101 Forums

waitlist thread

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw Leslie walking to work yesterday and thought "I wonder how many people's lives she'll change today." haha

Welcome to UofT!

you know I always thought that was a pretty awesome job in the admissions world. Calling people one after another and telling them some amazing news :)

TIME STAMP: May 23rd 3:05pm (Off the waitlist)

Result: Acceptance

Interview Date: Jan 25

Program: MD

cGPA:4.00

MCAT: 12/11/12

ECs: See interview thread

Essays: Spent a lot of time on them, though they were really good!

Year: 3rd UG

Geography : IP

Are you accepting Toronto or going to ottawa??

you know I always thought that was a pretty awesome job in the admissions world. Calling people one after another and telling them some amazing news :)

while sending out 10x as much dream-crushing rejection emails :rolleyes:

#glasshalfemptyandfilledwithradioactivewaste :D

while sending out 10x as much dream-crushing rejection emails :rolleyes:

#glasshalfemptyandfilledwithradioactivewaste :D

If I am not mistaken, Debroah Coombs sends out pre-interview rejections, while Leslie Taylor sends out invitations. I would surely prefer to in Leslie's shoe ;)

Yes. I really don't know. Bizarre.

It takes some time for the schools to receive the info from OMSAS when someone declines or accepts an offer. I'm not sure what the exact delay is, but based on what I've heard it can definitely take a few business days to process. There will probably be more waitlist movement later today or next week for sure. Good luck!

TIME STAMP: 10:03am

Result: Accepted (St. George)!

Interview Date: 01 25

Program: MD

cGPA: 3.91

wGPA: 3.97

MCAT: 11/9/11/S

Year: completed Masters

Geography : IP

I am excited to finally be able to post here!! Congrats to everyone else, and to those who did not get in this year, NEVER give up on your dream!

Hey there,

I have the same MCAT score as you and planning to apply this fall. I am seriously debating whether to rewrite my MCAT or not (due to verbal!). Can you shed any light on your experience applying this year with your stats? What schools did you receive interviews to? Thanks for any info!

Archived