Premed 101 Forums

UWO interviews

Guest tamkhan1

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest toothy1985

hi, i just got a letter saying that i m waitlisted for interview... well this is rather odd feeling. I mean be upfront and say it that you want me or not... I hope I get an interview and then I do amazing on it...and I get in... ahhhh dreams....

Guest montana83

ya i got waitlisted too...thought this was a standardized rejection letter at first but talked to a friend who didnt get the waitlist...stupid how they say the ranking of the waitlist is confidential, don't see the sense in that

Guest Audio

i got one too...scheduled for april 22 at 11:00 am.

What does waitlisted for an interview even mean? That's so weird, i've never heard of that. Good luck guys.

My stats in case anyone is wondering are 84.5%, and a 96DAT (Bio24, Chm20, RC22, PA19, Car11).

Could some of the people who got waitlisted share their stats cuz it sounds like you guys are all very qualified!

Also, do they give any averages for GPA and DAT scores?

Guest montana83

audio..my stats were 83.88 with a @#%$ DAT score of 84 mainly cuz of carving (bio 19, chem 19, rc 20, pa 18, carving 8)...theres a couple of other schools that do waitlists for interviews: mcmaster (med), mcgill dent, and im sure a lot more although most of these schools do give rankings for what position uve been waitlisted as...neways goodluck with ur interview

Guest tamkhan1

my stats are as follows

1st year, Queens University. Avg. 86% (with 4 courses above 90):P

2nd year, Uoft. Avg. 75%. with a partial courseload

dat: 90 with an 11 on carving!! and 21 on RC

i guess they only looked at 1 year..haha

Guest Emily44

I got waitlisted for an interview too :(

What are the chances that people are not going to show up for an interview...seems pretty slim to me.

Anyway, my stats are 83.4% for my best two years and a 122 on the DAT.

Guest nataltula

is being waitlisted meaning rejected?

also how do you calculate the percentage of the DAT and convert my GPA from 4.0 scale into % ?

Thanks ;)

Guest Gattuso19

I got an invite as well:

3rd year applicant

Best GPA year ~88%

DAT Total 94 w/ RC 22

I took April 22

Hopefully those of you on a waitlist have some luck in the near future!

Good luck to everyone that received an invite.

Guest uoft2005

fawk.. is it even remotely possible for even get off the interview waiting list?? like i mean who da hell is going to just drop their interview..

my stats

84% 91DAT 19RC

fawwwwk fawwwkk

Guest Tonick

The letter says:

"Please read the material at the following websites carefully: Interview Instructions and Information and Student Financial Services Letter. They have information about the interview, its protocol and financial aid."

What websites? I can't find this stuff anywhere on the regular site, or the new login site... Anyone lucky enough to stumble across them?

Guest Emily44

Hey uoft2005,

My RC was 22. Pat 27, carving 30, bio 19 and chem24.

YOu'd think my DAT would compensate for my A- average but I guess not.

Guest tamkhan1

for people whove registered..wheres that website that has all the interview info..protocols and stuff thats been mentioned in the email

Guest bebostyle

dat is just that, i know its worth15% but i dotn know what the diff is b/w someone getting a 95 total or 98 total in relation to that 15% , prob not a bigg difference

gpa is converted to % using the avg of the scale, so 3.9 is 87ish..cuz its in the middle of 85-89..anyways, no need to worry about that, they do that part !

Archived