Premed 101 Forums

UWO interviews

Guest tamkhan1

Guest uoft2005

toothy1985..

your hiliarious.. you u just made me spit my food on the screen and now i have to windex it..

I mean the whole point of having 9 page discussion was to cover cut-off average etc..

Read the whole thing and u'll realize what's expected...:lol

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tamkhan1

alright..this is june insane. im getting tired of checking my email all day long.

btw, does anyone over here study at robarts library.haha..uoft2005, what year are u in?

Guest predentalguy

haha there are a lot of people from uoft .i was at gerstein all day so. i think if we get interviews... we should definitely hook up for some interview sessions..

goodluck tom people...

cheers

Guest uoft2005

u of t represent..

it would be nice if we can all Get In.

I 'm down for some interview sessions.

tamkhan..

I actually finished my degree and just taking few courses right now..

Guest uoft2005

ok so if you get an interview, what is stats like of making it in?

if ~250 people are interviewed don't they give acceptances to like 90 people in case people drop it?

not too clear with this area.. somebody wanna enlighten me?:\

Guest predentalguy

uoft2005...

UWO doesnt give out that information about how many people get in off the waitlist... its apparently confidentiall... they even dont give the rank for the waitlist either... so it kinda difficult to tell how many offers they make...

Rumour is that of the 250... the breakdown is like this

Rejections out to those that dont meet cutoffs of a second year (ie an applicant who is in there 2nd year and has one year of avobe 80 and managed to get an interview but didnt get above 80 in the year they are applying)

the rest of the people will be waitlisted... confidential ranking

54 people will be given an admission offer or 55 somethng like that...

My hunch is that the waitlist will move slightly... less than last year which didnt move much... perhaps 10 or 15 i think will get off the waitlist so id say about 70 offers in total...

so of the about 200 interviews 30% will be good to go...

if anyone else has better estimates that would be great...

cheers...

Guest tamkhan1

btw, i think theres someone at robarts who apparently is almost always found on the 9th floor:p ..umm..or was, during november, with a kaplan DAT book..haha..

Guest Tonick

I got an email, but it was from NYU. I've been accepted there!!! I just hope the good luck streak continues with an interview invite for UWO!!!

Guest Tonick

I have a feeling that they'll be sent out around 4:30 or so, and then they're gonna go home for the day. This way they avoid a rush of emails from us late in the work day.

Guest tamkhan1

i have a feeling they wont send them out this week:rollin

that whole 'big red letters on the website' was a SCAM!!!

this wait is just killing me, though.

Guest Gattuso19

I talked to Trish this morning and asked if they were going to be sent out today. She sounded as though she was overwhelmed with work, emails and calls to be honest. She said, and I quote "They will most likely be sent out today at one point (hesitation), okay?". I said Thank you and goodbye and then felt bad for bothering her.

I wouldn't mind knowing what they go through to deliver all these emails and make decisions. I guess we also have to understand that there are most applicants there than usual AND some people like myself have to take the physiology exam - so all that scheduling may pose a problem.

Good luck to everyone, and congrats on the NYU acceptance.

Archived