Premed 101 Forums

UWO interviews

Guest tamkhan1

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest predentalguy

anyone know when they will be sending htem out specifically?... ive been waiting all day and iits been a waste of time..hahah and i called but they aint picking up... so anyone know or talked to trish ?...

goodluck

Guest crest vs colgate

I guess that's why they said "week of March 20th" as to give themselves the week to get the invitations out. Everyone relax, they'll come when they come.

Guest predentalguy

hahahha sensodyne.... its actually kinda funny... but i cant do anything else..i think i have consistently been checking my email every 15 mins... im gonna call again and see.. haha

Guest sensodyne

predental guy,

I've been checking my email every 10 mins...haha...all I have to do is press one button and my inbox pops up. If I'm going to be wasting time, I might as well be efficient at it. :rollin

Guest Gattuso19

I have a funny feeling that the interviews are coming later in the week for some reason. My reason being that if they are aiming for the week of the 20th the vagueness has to do with the lack of accuracy.

The waits are actually kind of exciting...

Guest uoft2005

man i love how uwo is getting so much attention...

:rollin

man i got big essay due on wed and kinda hard to FOCUS

fawking A

Guest sensodyne

it's an email. I asked them about a week ago and they said they'd email everyone including rejected applicants. If they don't email us by the end of this week, I'm going to be so pissed off.

Guest predentalguy

haha uoft2005 i got one too... whats the course ?... we may be in the same course ... hahah

buzz15... unless they changed things around this year... last year they sent it by email... so unless they want to go back to mail i would be confident that they would do it my email ....

what pisses me off is the vagueness.. they cant just tell us a day and stick to it... sheesh...

cheers

Guest predentalguy

ok i finally got a hold them... but i didnt speak to trish just to jana.... they said dont expect the interview invitations to be out today...but it will most likely be out by wednesday if not Thursday by the latest...

goodluck again...

Guest uoft2005

lol predentalguy is jokesss...

you annoyed the hell out of Trish that' why she won't talk to u!!! :rollin :rollin

aynwho, that's good , tomm is the shizznit.

Guest predentalguy

dont worry they dont know who i am.. i told them i was uoft2005... so they will prolly come after you... ahhahah...

nah i think trish was on lunch.. so they had someone replace her cuz so many calls come in...

cheerss

Archived