Premed 101 Forums

Decision Letters Date

4 hours ago, Anaik said:

I think they’re generally released around noon, a bit before or after from what I’ve seen over the years! Definitely not an exact time. I think my year was just before 12, like 11:34am or something if I remember correctly haha.

Someone can dispute me on this though, I very well could be wrong.

Lass year they came out in the morning. I got my letter just after 9am. 

33 minutes ago, Blue181_ said:

Trying not to get my hopes up:(

Well, in the last ten years it’s been in March every year but 2020 when it came out in April (understandable a month after pandemic declared). Usually they come out after the med school March break, which was last week. 

I have no inside info but I would certainly be betting on this week. 

14 minutes ago, Bandersnatch said:

Well, in the last ten years it’s been in March every year but 2020 when it came out in April (understandable a month after pandemic declared). Usually they come out after the med school March break, which was last week. 

I have no inside info but I would certainly be betting on this week. 

But historically it has also been Monday and Tuesday, right? 

50 minutes ago, JustWannaGetInAnywhere said:

I think it was also very large this year. Just by the fact that Dal has changed the interview requirements for 2022-2023 cycle

It was from my understanding that modifying the casper cutoff to be based on the cycle would help prevent a surplus of applications compared to other cycles. I also saw on r3dd1t that applicants were getting invites with a 1st quartile casper score, which I feel like they could have cut out completely if they really had too many applications. But maybe I'm just using this reasoning to calm my anxiety of having more competition .......

10 hours ago, anonpremed00 said:

It was from my understanding that modifying the casper cutoff to be based on the cycle would help prevent a surplus of applications compared to other cycles. I also saw on r3dd1t that applicants were getting invites with a 1st quartile casper score, which I feel like they could have cut out completely if they really had too many applications. But maybe I'm just using this reasoning to calm my anxiety of having more competition .......

x