Premed 101 Forums

Official UWO Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a UWO student, but the webpage is https://student.uwo.ca/psp/heprdweb/?cmd=login and today a green check mark was beside the application information, then I clicked on accept admission or something and there was a little blurb saying that I am accepted into the program that I am applying to.

I'm heading out to celebrate! Good luck to everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has gotten something else besides the checkmark?

I got the checkmark and cannot believe that I got in. When i try to click accept/decline, it goes to the OUAC page... Are we supposed to accept via OUAC? I'm confused...

oh never mind..i figured it out.

and yay...green check mark. And under "Accept Admmission", it says, "We are pleased to grant you admission to the following program."

So that's a YAY right?? I'm still not 100% sure. I don't want to get excited and find out this has all been a mistake.

I know what you mean Floss, but I was checking out threads from last year and someone posted that they called Trish and she said that the information on the my UWO is as accurate as can be...so i'm assuming that hasn't changed since last year.

For anybody who was in the top 15 and found online that they were accepted, did you see the little green check mark and other similar things that have been posted today?

I must say i have been seeing that green check mark since before early admissions were offered. I don't think that's the right thing to look at. And mine still says please ensure to send in all supporting documents, not "we are please to offer you admission".

For me, since I started checking the my uwo site everyday, starting about a month ago, there was no green check mark (except in the legend above) until Friday when it appeared for the first time beside the application thing. When I clicked on accept admission before Friday, it said things about be sure all documents are sent to wherever. Then on Friday it changed to a blurb about being granted admission and I am able to select accept/decline admission.

Sorry if I confused anybody about the green check mark thing with my post on Friday.

Good Luck!

Archived