Premed 101 Forums

Official UWO Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup I'm thinking that is the biggy...Trish told me they are meeting the third week of June and then we could possibly find out the last week of June if all goes as scheduled...that would be sooo nice!

Dudes, I really hope we get in...though I'm planning on going through the process again! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Wow Coolll!! Congratulations :D You will be super busy this year with planning the wedding and going to dent school (crossing the fingers!!). But now would be a great time to get it all done...I don't think i'll be having that luxury in the future of having time off to prepare. Going to be interesting...

So who's going to make this thread? UWO will be making their decisions next week, and sending out letters the week after that.

Figured the thread should include a poll with the following options:

Admitted and will accept.

Admitted and will not accept.

Waitlisted, and will accept if admitted.

Waitlisted, and will not accept if admitted.

Rejected!

Should also include stats, schools that you applied to.

Some biographical info would be nice too!!!

anything else?

That about covers it alll....I'm so anxious about the results...thank goodness i'm going on vacation in TO for the week...will be so nice! And MacStudent...you can make the poll since you suggested it ;) (let's hope we don't have to fill out the last option:eek: )

Good Luck to all, for those who will be going to UWO, you will have a good time especially you will be getting a completely renovated main clinic, (yes, it is not a lie, they are in the final phase of renov) I think all of you will hear from them by the end of next week. Remember first year is really chill... Don't get too workup for it. Enjoy and actually have some fun.

________

Rhode island dispensaries

Archived