Premed 101 Forums

puck this wait!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a letter (bloodsoaked) today for UoM, figured it would just be confirming that I declined. Turns out I got a $5000 entrance scholarship. NOW they tell me.....

My decision would still have been the same, but the irony of it is sickening.

The reason it's late is because someone ranked higher than you on the OOP list declined the offer too.

They said friday, June 19 they will release waitinglists.

I hope this is true. How did you find out? and do you know if they will be releasing the rejection emails at the same time? I've been calling and I get the same recording every time. At least they finally received all of my final grades last Friday so hopefully I can be considered now!

I hope this is true. How did you find out? and do you know if they will be releasing the rejection emails at the same time? I've been calling and I get the same recording every time. At least they finally received all of my final grades last Friday so hopefully I can be considered now!

So you're the one we've been waiting for!

Got a letter (bloodsoaked) today for UoM, figured it would just be confirming that I declined. Turns out I got a $5000 entrance scholarship. NOW they tell me.....

My decision would still have been the same, but the irony of it is sickening.

STFU...we dont wanna be bragged to when we're biting our nails waiting for the slightest glimmer of hope.

I really hope we finally hear something. I can't keep dealing with the anticipationg of thinking we'll hear something, but each Friday that comes along just brings disappointment of an empty inbox. :(

:P they used to make us wait for postal letters!!

Archived