Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to May 15th

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop being a buzzkill.

We might whine less if we found out sooner...that would probably make you happier:p Since we don't...we're going to whine about it until we DO find out!!!!!

One more month woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I'm leaving for Mexico on Saturday!! Being drunk on the beach is good for not thinking about med stuff haha:D

closer ties to the american rolling system?

i agree with you, it would be nice to find out sooner. but really...does it make that much of a difference?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back yesterday. Flew out of Cancun...no mention of it there or on our arrival to the T.O. airport...the only reason we knew about it while we were there was from watching U.S. news. interesting...

are you still going to Mexico? make sure you bring some masks along just in case ;)

LOL i should look at the date of posts more carefully.

Hope you stay healthy! :)

LL

I just got back yesterday. Flew out of Cancun...no mention of it there or on our arrival to the T.O. airport...the only reason we knew about it while we were there was from watching U.S. news. interesting...

Just wondering if anybody else is a bit nervous that their verifiers have not been contacted yet. Seems like it is getting a bit late in the season and hopefully this isn't a sign of a rejection for May 15th.:o

I haven't even gotten in touch with any of my verifiers about that. From what I've read on here, being called or not being called doesn't have anything to do with the outcome.

ohhhhh, on a celebratory note i just found out i got my 3.2 this year so i still have something to count down too, i guess ill be able to say i was the worst student in the class last year if i get in, haha

Hey, don't feel so confident about the worst student bit. wait till I get my final marks...:P

Archived